Help needed with a girl (1 Viewer)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Speaking from experience, wisdom and the ladder theory, this will all end in failure, unfortunately.

Just realise that she might be a good friend, but a lousy girl friend.

cupcake08

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
tell her when her and her bf split...
then she'll def go wit u... trust me
yeah totally, wait until shes crushed and feeling emotionally vulnerable and then swoop in for a rebound relationship so she can use you to gratify her bruised ego :uhhuh:

to the op, try to go low key about it, despite what you might think no girl wants some freaky declaration of your undying love for her out of nowhere. especially if she already has a boyfriend.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
LottoX said:
You're from SHORE! How can we be SURE you're being serious?

(Oh I'm totally funny)
OMG garrrrrrrrr that joke >.>

elinithaxx

HSC
anonuser said:
Hi,

I'm really keen on this girl I am friends with, but am not sure what to do.
We've been friends for about 2 years, and we're both studying Year 12. She's an absolutely gorgeous girl with a great personality; couldn't be more perfect in my eyes. It's almost as if she's the girl I've been looking for my entire life.

The problem is that she currently has a boyfriend. There is an event that's coming up in about a month, and I'm thinking of speaking to her privately and telling her how I'm in love with her and how gorgeous of a girl she is etc.

How many of you recommend this approach? I don't want to jeopardise the friendship I love having with her, but she's always on my mind and I truely feel that I am in love with her.

Any help is appreciated.
MAKE SURE SHE LIKES YOU ATLEAST A TINY BIT BEFORE YOU TELL HER. OTHERWISE IT'LL STUFF THE FRIENDSHIP.

oh, and she has a BOYFRIEND

Horseypie

HSC
Yeah dude...don't tell her now. It hurts like a bitch, I can tell, I've been there, but just bide your time and wait for a bit after she breaks up with her boyfriend (which she inevitably will) then talk to her. Dont say stuff like OMGZ i lurvez j00, just say, hey look, this is gunna be weird and stuff, but ive needed to tell you i like you and have for the last two years bla bla bla, without sounding like the guy who drools over her license photo. Trust me, this will turn out better than telling her while she is with someone.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
or tell her that her boyfriend has syphilis

instant groupie

nwatts

HSC
anonuser said:
Hi,

I'm really keen on this girl I am friends with, but am not sure what to do.
We've been friends for about 2 years, and we're both studying Year 12. She's an absolutely gorgeous girl with a great personality; couldn't be more perfect in my eyes. It's almost as if she's the girl I've been looking for my entire life.

The problem is that she currently has a boyfriend. There is an event that's coming up in about a month, and I'm thinking of speaking to her privately and telling her how I'm in love with her and how gorgeous of a girl she is etc.

How many of you recommend this approach? I don't want to jeopardise the friendship I love having with her, but she's always on my mind and I truely feel that I am in love with her.

Any help is appreciated.
you already have dickhead

dodgyfilokid

HSC
how long have they been together (your mate and her bf)..if it is a long time then i say cut your losses and just dont bother anymore..it will hurt as shit but you will spare yourself the agony of being kicked in the face if she gets real awkward bout it..if they have been only goin out for a short time then risk everything you have and say it to her..just dont do it during a special moment or ill be laughing at you for your stupidity......or theres one option....go enjoy being single and just go out...if you click with a girl while out then use it mate

anonuser

HSC
N/A
Just to let you know, I've decided to tell her in a few weeks.

Horseypie

HSC
How come you just posted yet you have a post count of 0?

And have fun when the shit goes down dude...just don't expect to come out as good friends as you are now.

Iced tea

HSC
N/A
You will get crucified.
You're going to ruin this 'event' night for her.
You're gonna get your ass handed to you by her boyfriend and his 15 cousins.
After that you're going to live with that feeling of rejection, have sleepless nights, think about her shitloads when she stops talking to you.
Because of that shit you're going to fuck up your HSC too with all this shit going on in your head. Thus leading to a wasted opportunity of getting into the course and University you wanted to get into; which then ultimately makes you a full-time employee at McDonalds.

Good luck

Pace_T

HSC
as if its love dumbass. that fuzzy feeling is called a crush..... u'll get over if u realised u cant hav her. either that or u'l turn into 1 of those losers who like to stalk
dont tell her, coz if u dont get the answer u want for sure ur gona keep trying even just a little bit n if the bf finds out he'll wana punch on... i would if i was the bf.....

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Iced tea said:
You will get crucified.
You're going to ruin this 'event' night for her.
You're gonna get your ass handed to you by her boyfriend and his 15 cousins.
After that you're going to live with that feeling of rejection, have sleepless nights, think about her shitloads when she stops talking to you.
Because of that shit you're going to fuck up your HSC too with all this shit going on in your head. Thus leading to a wasted opportunity of getting into the course and University you wanted to get into; which then ultimately makes you a full-time employee at McDonalds.

Good luck
Oh so that's what i did wrong when i applied for macca's.

Thanks for the tip mang.

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
jeez some of these guys sound terribly bitter (lol!)

maybe spend some more time around her and try to find out if she feels the same way?

yeah but no matter wat try not to fall behind in ur studies :)

G

Gavvvvvin

Serius said:
need i point out that you are on the friends ladder? almost anything you try wont work.
I really fuckin hate that ladder :hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)