HELP practical prep biol1003 (1 Viewer)

hungry

HSC
I have a biol1003 practical tomorrow on Monday, and also I have a biol1003 lecture that morning too. On Saturday I was doing the preparation in that manual thing but I spent literally like several hours on it and I'm not even done, and it's making me think I'm doing the wrong thing. I'm not 100% what to go through and prepare for. I assumed I just go through the HB online readings/activities that won't be covered in the actual prac. Anyone doing or done this and know what you're meant to go through? Do you go through literally everything in the manual for the first prac except the stuff you do in the prac? It's taking all my time...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Well, hopefully they told you what was going to happen in pracs during your first one! If it is run anything like last year: my sympathies on having a practical early in the week, as it means your in-prac quizzes may occasionally be before the lectures containing the relevant material.

I personally found the pracs fairly laid back. Go through HBOnline, using the relevant textbook references, and you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)