Help! Questions about pratical (1 Viewer)

Ching07

HSC
N/A
To check affect of different tempeatures on corrision rate of metal, I need to carried on the exeriment for 3 weeks. But...how can I keep them in same hot/cold temp for 3 weeks??

deswa1

HSC
How many degrees apart is your hot and cold? Just quickly, maybe try a very dark place that never sees sun (maybe someplace in the garage) for a relatively constant cold. For hot, place in a similar location but with a strong light on it. There's no way you'll avoid variations in temperature though.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Are you already up to shipwrecks o_O? or are you just not doing it in order everyone else does?

O

Omed62

To check affect of different tempeatures on corrision rate of metal, I need to carried on the exeriment for 3 weeks. But...how can I keep them in same hot/cold temp for 3 weeks??
bro simply, keep them in the same place for one week, then the same next week, so on... after each week check the effect of the temperature on each of the sample metals

I will give an example,

week one, day 1: effect of cold temp on metal in the Fridge, then effect of hot temp on metal under the hot sun,so on... Day 2: ....

like this but enure to repeat for three more days:

i wish you the best bro. hope this help you...

Omed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)