Help! stuck on what am I going to write about (creative writing common module year 11) (1 Viewer)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Theme is "transformation" and needs symbolism. Could be inner transformation or physical and that what not.
List all ideas you have.
I really want to do well on this.
Some ideas already are like transforming into a new person after beating an addiction e.g if it is a vape and that could be the symbolism well I dont really know but do need some help ASAP.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Essentially, writing about something that you identify with, are passionate about, can relate to or just have a positive feeling towards may be beneficial as it may enable you to express your idea(s) in a more creative manner.

Regarding ideas, here are a few ideas that will hopefully assist you in determining the content of your creative piece:
  • You could explore the events surrounding the life of a person who was doubted by the people who are closest to them but ultimately managed to prove them wrong by transforming into a successful individual in an aspect of your choice.
  • You could explore the events of an initially chaotic relationship between a particular couple and the unexpected obstacles that they are suddenly forced to face together. Consequently, the couple's triumph will lead them to realise that their relationship was meant to be.
  • You could explore the unfortunate injury of an athlete and the subsequent disappointment and loss of confidence of the athlete's teammates and the fans of the athlete's team, especially as the team is approaching an important game. However, through determination and perseverance, the athlete manages to make a speedy recovery, allowing them to rejoin their team as they commence their final game, which ends with a victory, allowing the athlete to redeem the trust of his teammates and the love that the fans have for the athlete and their team.
  • You could explore the deep regret that a criminal had due to the crime(s) that they committed. Throughout their time in prison, their personality undergoes a fundamental change and following their release from prison, they decide to repent and regain the love and trust of their surroundings by helping others and making other positive contributions to their community/society.
I hope this helps! :D

qwertywerido

HSC
you could do something to do with transformation as a society? it might be interesting to look at an individuals' transformation and to wonder if it will impact society as a whole at all??
Ahem say hello to nihilism

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Essentially, writing about something that you identify with, are passionate about, can relate to or just have a positive feeling towards may be beneficial as it may enable you to express your idea(s) in a more creative manner.

Regarding ideas, here are a few ideas that will hopefully assist you in determining the content of your creative piece:
  • You could explore the events surrounding the life of a person who was doubted by the people who are closest to them but ultimately managed to prove them wrong by transforming into a successful individual in an aspect of your choice.
  • You could explore the events of an initially chaotic relationship between a particular couple and the unexpected obstacles that they are suddenly forced to face together. Consequently, the couple's triumph will lead them to realise that their relationship was meant to be.
  • You could explore the unfortunate injury of an athlete and the subsequent disappointment and loss of confidence of the athlete's teammates and the fans of the athlete's team, especially as the team is approaching an important game. However, through determination and perseverance, the athlete manages to make a speedy recovery, allowing them to rejoin their team as they commence their final game, which ends with a victory, allowing the athlete to redeem the trust of his teammates and the love that the fans have for the athlete and their team.
  • You could explore the deep regret that a criminal had due to the crime(s) that they committed. Throughout their time in prison, their personality undergoes a fundamental change and following their release from prison, they decide to repent and regain the love and trust of their surroundings by helping others and making other positive contributions to their community/society.
I hope this helps! :D
wow thank you bro.
This advice is so detailed and you put a lot of effort (probably didnt because you smart or good at this stuff) and you gave excellent examples.
Thanks to you my brain is finally working and I am definitely even going to share this to my friends to help them.
Thanks once again all your examples I will definitely add to what I can use and its very surprising to see how you can come up with stuff like this. You are a great helper mate

year10studentpreparin

HSC
you could do something to do with transformation as a society? it might be interesting to look at an individuals' transformation and to wonder if it will impact society as a whole at all??
Ahem say hello to nihilism
Great idea! definitely a possibility as it is a unique idea and will stand out compared to what my peers are writing. Id just need to execute it well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)