help with an essay. (1 Viewer)

how u doin?

HSC
i've got an essay due on monday on nationalism in modern europe, and im fucked. if anyones written an essay on this could they please PM me. please please please.

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
hahaah nice try. uni's a bit harder than school hey.

santaslayer

HSC
ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaa.......

u still have a day to go!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by how u doin?
i've got an essay due on monday on nationalism in modern europe, and im fucked. if anyones written an essay on this could they please PM me. please please please.
open-ended plagiarism. :D

oh well u can always chuck an all-nighter

HSC
N/A
try putting up a notice on your uni notice board!! ahahahah :D :D
maybe someone desperate will do it for $5.........

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha "National Debt" against "Nuclear Fission in Soviet Victoria" was a squiggly line. Excellent!

santaslayer

HSC
i typed in a law essay topic and they gave me a whole freakin economic graph...LoLz

Ribbon

Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of history of judicial system.
lol... this is in the introductory paragraph to a generation of 'history of the judicial system'

I *dare* someone to hand one of these in :D :D

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
LOL

An essay on ratio decidendi:

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand ratio decidendi. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of ratio decidendi. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, ratio decidendi is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. It still has the power to shock the aristocracy, who just don't like that sort of thing. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of ratio decidendi.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
'fill the fridge full of piss and strap into that favourite chair of yours as i take you through the tight turns and trials and tribulations of natural law theory

ahh that was an aussie impersonation version

*cough*

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Suvat
LOL

An essay on ratio decidendi:

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand ratio decidendi. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of ratio decidendi. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, ratio decidendi is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. It still has the power to shock the aristocracy, who just don't like that sort of thing. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of ratio decidendi.
OMFG that is just wrong!......LoLz...:p

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Okay guys, HD standard for sure (intro only)::uhhuh:

The subject of critical thinking and analysis is one of the four domains of the ANCI competencies. Discuss why is this competency is important in clinical decision making and describe what model/s of critical thinking are commonly utilised in practice. has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of critical thinking and analysis is one of the four domains of the ANCI competencies. Discuss why is this competency is important in clinical decision making and describe what model/s of critical thinking are commonly utilised in practice.. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is important to remember that what goes up must come down. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning critical thinking and analysis is one of the four domains of the ANCI competencies. Discuss why is this competency is important in clinical decision making and describe what model/s of critical thinking are commonly utilised in practice. by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, many of whom blame the influence of television. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into critical thinking and analysis is one of the four domains of the ANCI competencies. Discuss why is this competency is important in clinical decision making and describe what model/s of critical thinking are commonly utilised in practice..

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)