Help with Brazil case study in impact of globalisation!!! (1 Viewer)

salt_on_chips

HSC
okay, so my textbook doesn't give enough info on the impacts and what is required by the syllabus so does anyone out there have any useful links or can provide me woth some recent info?
thanks heaps in advanced :)

skullrulerz

HSC
Why dont you do China? There are so much resources on that! plus its so much more relevant and interesting in today's economics. Even if you dont want to do China, it is almost a necessary knowledge as it is heavily involved with Australian economics and finance.

wrecking

derp.
HSC
Why dont you do China? There are so much resources on that! plus its so much more relevant and interesting in today's economics. Even if you dont want to do China, it is almost a necessary knowledge as it is heavily involved with Australian economics and finance.
agreed.

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I don't know if this is the case of the thread starter but some students are required to do a particular case study as part of their internal assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)