help with selecting a topic for project (1 Viewer)

*zara*

zozo2nv
HSC
N/A
hey everyone ive just started year 12 and im supposed to give in my proposal on wat to do my major project on coz all the ideas ive had till now have been done by other students coz our class is huge and i wanted something really original and diffrent... my earlier ideas were sep 11th , ned kelly, did we really land on the moon, and other dumb ideas but theyve all been taken or used by the teacher as an example in class.....
pplz plzz if you have done your project and foiund your idea to be successful plz share it with me its really urgent i really wanna do good in this subject and dont wanna ruin it for the begining

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I would rule out the moon landing idea. This girl in my class tried to do that and had a real hard time trying to find sources...

*zara*

zozo2nv
HSC
N/A
u serious ?? coz i was thinking this one had the most sources eg lots of documentaries and internet sites but i guess alot of ppl tried it and my teacher wouldnt recommend it either so any more ideas ppl plz??????????

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm about to start Napoleon. There is a bit of information on the net, but I love the Napoleonic Wars.

nuffy

i did the causes of the american revolution, there's so much info on them there's no way u'll run out of material to research

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)