HELP with UCAT booking!! (1 Viewer)

chaevely_park

HSC
Hi BOS users!

Since the UCAT booking is coming up quite soon, I wanted to know:
  1. When is the best/optimal time to sit the UCAT? When do you recommend I sit the UCAT?
  2. How to effectively prepare for the UCAT from now till the exam? (I have moved onto timed practices for all, have done a couple of mini mocks but no full ones - will do a full one in the next couple of days, tho!) I am weakest at VR and AR - with QR, DM and SJT, I don't really experience the level of time pressure that I do with VR and AR :(
  3. Continuing from the 2nd question, when is the optimal time to start doing full mocks? Do you recommend buying multiple UCAT preparation packs to do these full mocks?
  4. What else is important to take into consideration when I book the UCAT?
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

jekyll

HSC
Is it too late to start preparing for it haha :|

Epicman69

HSC
Hi BOS users!

Since the UCAT booking is coming up quite soon, I wanted to know:
  1. When is the best/optimal time to sit the UCAT? When do you recommend I sit the UCAT?
  2. How to effectively prepare for the UCAT from now till the exam? (I have moved onto timed practices for all, have done a couple of mini mocks but no full ones - will do a full one in the next couple of days, tho!) I am weakest at VR and AR - with QR, DM and SJT, I don't really experience the level of time pressure that I do with VR and AR :(
  3. Continuing from the 2nd question, when is the optimal time to start doing full mocks? Do you recommend buying multiple UCAT preparation packs to do these full mocks?
  4. What else is important to take into consideration when I book the UCAT?
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Dunno about other people, but I am booking it to be during the holidays so I can get it over and done with and focus purely on HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)