help (1 Viewer)

big_arvo

i need to get my fukin name in the newspapers.. and i thought i would definately get a band 6 for 2u.. it was hell easy in the stupid exam room and now fuckin checking the answrs i got 104/120 FUCK!? u knwo the smh they post everyones mark.. like band 6 and shit.. is it RAW MARK OR SCALED MARK!? FUCK I NEED TO GET MY NAME THERE AT LEAST FOR 2U MATHS!! ><

orcaswizard

Why is it so important to get your name in the newspaper?? I had mine there last year after accelerated food, it really is no big deal at all......it is so small you don't even notice. The names that go in the paper are for band six.....meaning the average of their assessment and exam marks was greater then 90.

spice girl

magic mirror
a radical tone: "That's desperate, mate"

a moderate tone: "You shouldn't really put too much stress on yourself. Getting your name on the newspaper shouldn't be your target, for the HSC."

big_arvo

so.. does that include... scaled mark? plz tell me it does...
my only hope

this is f!@$ing stressing me out

Porphyria_J

Not sure

but i would presume that it is your raw mark

the scaled mark is after the hsc...in the calculation of the UAI

correct me someone if im wrong?
cause i figure thats how come you can get like band 5 for some of the 'easier' subjects and go *WOW* but when you recieve your UAI the next day its like *WTF?!*

schwang_thang

omgosh stop stressing dude

the mark in the newspaper is the HSC mark, which is like sum1 above me just sed (sorri cant rmb the nick) the average of ur school assessment mark & exam mark.

depending on ur rank in ur class, ur school assessment mark & the rest of the state (i'm not sure abt the state - but im presuming) ur exam mark will b aligned or modified upwards/downwards...

they add that modified mark w/ the school mark n voila! the hsc mark

neways dw abt the newspaper thing 2 much alrights, wats done is done

Terran.Sniper

if u get 108/120 then u just get into BAND 6 but wats the big deal with the paper its not like anybodies going to see just ur name theres hundreds

STOP STRESSING ':mad' IT AINT GOOD FOR U.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)