helppp! i need ta study!! (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
how do u study?? :confused:

i'm tryin to study these days...as its jus startin to sink in that BLOODY 29 days till da HSC!! :( i wanna do well... i think every1 does too... duuh! hehe :p

anyways.. i've found out that i can never study in my room..so i migrated to da kitchen..on da table :p that lasted fo a lil while.. but didn't work cos da tv and noise u know.. so then it was the lounge room.. (no da tv is not on).. any how that didn't work.. so now its the back yard.. wit a table and chair hehehe :D thats the most effective place to study atm.. but its still not that gr8... its like i read sumthing..and i fall asleep HAHAHA :p or i start writing..and i jus..drift off to lala land..and think abt other things..

soo yeh.. :uhoh: hmm.. dont tell me to go to da library cos i aint! :D

:chainsaw:

boycalledfox

go to your room and force yourself to study. it doesn't come easily to anyone, but getting started is the hardest part.

SkAnDi

HSC
Make studying fun/enjoyable.

Oh no wait.. that's even more impossible.

Morgues

go to the library. Only way. Unless your 100% motivated, nothing else works.
Today I decided to stay at home and try to study and got zero done, if i went to the library i would have studied about 6 hours.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by sorlui ^^
ur one weird girl...:eek:
Hehehe :D

Beat me to it :p

But seriously, i think studying in the back yard on a blanket in the sun is the way to go, i get shit loads done that way.....but of course sometimes its just so nice laying there that i drift off to sleep......:sleep:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by boycalledfox
go to your room and force yourself to study. it doesn't come easily to anyone, but getting started is the hardest part.
too many distractions!!

also its kinda like i walk in ma room sit down.. c all da books and shit.. and i think "oh fuk!.." :jaw: so therefore i cbf so i walk out and do something else.. hmm.. :confused:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by SkAnDi
Make studying fun/enjoyable.

Oh no wait.. that's even more impossible.
study can NEVER b fun/enjoyable!! no wayz!!! :chainsaw:

hehe :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Morgues
go to the library. Only way. Unless your 100% motivated, nothing else works.
Today I decided to stay at home and try to study and got zero done, if i went to the library i would have studied about 6 hours.
nah man! i haven't been to da library since....i dunno a LONG time hehe :p (i'm talkin abt public libraries not skool :D)

hmm..what time does the library close? :D i dont like libraries thy're too quiet...and creeeppy.. hehehe :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazy

Hehehe :D

Beat me to it :p

But seriously, i think studying in the back yard on a blanket in the sun is the way to go, i get shit loads done that way.....but of course sometimes its just so nice laying there that i drift off to sleep......:sleep:

yeh its nice in da back yard hey?! but i dont sit on a blanket haha :p i hav a table and chair :D and yeh i jus startin to read something and i jus drift off to sleep hahahaha :uhoh:

and u know what else.. i hav da stereo in my bros room pumpin... so i'm studyin and listenin to SELWYN!!!! hehehe sweeeet :shy:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by lazychic
and u know what else.. i hav da stereo in my bros room pumpin... so i'm studyin and listenin to SELWYN!!!! hehehe sweeeet :shy:
Theres your problem right there :p

:apig: :chainsaw:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by lazychic
hmm..what time does the library close? :D i dont like libraries thy're too quiet...and creeeppy.. hehehe :D
I'm afraid Morgues is right, no other way to study unless its in a library
most major libraries are open 9am-9pm on weekdays
for the holidays, im planning to spend my WHOLE day, EVERY day (9 to 9) in da library to study

Morgues

you will burn out..........there is no way you can absorb information 9-9 for 3-4 weeks straight

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

I'm afraid Morgues is right, no other way to study unless its in a library
most major libraries are open 9am-9pm on weekdays
for the holidays, im planning to spend my WHOLE day, EVERY day (9 to 9) in da library to study
Holy shit are you serious?? :eek:

natt

U will go crazy!!

You cant be there everyday u will get to 4 days and u wont absorb anything, you''ll be tired ..........i try to study in a variety of places,eg: school library,public library,bedroom,kitchen if i sat in my room 24/7 i just find myself reading the same sentence.My advice for u is to
Study lots but not every hour every day
go out with friends
swap notes with friends
exercise lots but dont make the hsc the be and end all.Just do the work but dont burn urself out..ive seen what it does to some of the smartest people...

Just sum advice..natt:p

Chill and best of luck!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The library is definitely the way to go (what did you think they were there for? to house books? pfft =p).

Remember to give yourself an adequate number of breaks and appropriate rewards for any/all study done!

Vietz

rofl...minai thats exactly wat im gonna do...

might as well pitch a tent and live in parra/macq library :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazarus
The library is definitely the way to go (what did you think they were there for? to house books? pfft =p).
yepppp!!! :D

thats what i think! hehehe :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)