hey (1 Viewer)

Flop55

HSC
If the extended response is between HR and finance, then I'm screwed hahaha.

My prediction is that they will have a business report on HR & finance though and that marketing & operations will be the choices for extended response. And that there will be 5 questions in the short answer section. We will have to wait and see...

gallen88

HSC
Mmm...

I think the business report maybe on Operations and Human Resources.

Since there hasn't been a Marketing essay question in 4 years, I wouldn't be surprised if we were given one. It might be Marketing and Finance, or Human Resources.

If they give us Operations for the essay - YAY! If not, I hope it's Marketing.

Good luck everyone!!

Flop55

HSC
They've never done a combo of Operations & Marketing or Finance & HR before so I reckon they're going to do that... they've done Ops & HR for the extended response for the past 2 years, I highly doubt they'd do it again but you never know I guess

gallen88

HSC
They've never done a combo of Operations & Marketing or Finance & HR before so I reckon they're going to do that... they've done Ops & HR for the extended response for the past 2 years, I highly doubt they'd do it again but you never know I guess
If they do HR and Finance I hope it is a question on strategies (where we could choose, such as monetary rewards, training and development, or arbitration/conciliation/industrial disputes) or influences (where we could choose). Anything else and bye bye band 6.

Let's hope it's Marketing and Operations Flop55!!!! : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)