Hi need help (1 Viewer)

Deadinside

HSC
N/A
How would you answer this question
how an IT company system and procedures can embed environmental and resource sustainability improvements for the following aspects of the business:
a. quality assurance

b. making recommendations and seeking approval

thank you

idkkdi

HSC
How would you answer this question
how an IT company system and procedures can embed environmental and resource sustainability improvements for the following aspects of the business:
a. quality assurance

b. making recommendations and seeking approval

thank you
Haha, this is the definition of BS from the NSW Syllabus LOL.

Environmental and resource sustainability and an IT company, wtf are these guys on.

idkkdi

HSC
What about it could you tell me more. I’m so confused I literally don’t know what to write
Not sure what you mean by party b), but:
When you produce hardware, you can consider the environmental and resource sustainability of your manufacturers or yourself, if you are the manufcacturer - i.e. excessive use of fossil fuels, whether they use renewable energy or not. Also, you could use recyclable materials and dispose of your waste in a sustainable way, i.e. recycle it.

Part a(
Not chucking out all the defective things and attempting to reuse the materials, but this is quality control. For quality assurance, which involves processes, the same thing as in b). But, also make sure the actions that you take to fix problems are environmentally and resourcefully sustainable, i.e. fixing a part of the machine rather than chucking the entire thing and buying a new one.

If this is regarding software, idk. Read your textbook.

Deadinside

HSC
N/A
Not sure what you mean by party b), but:
When you produce hardware, you can consider the environmental and resource sustainability of your manufacturers or yourself, if you are the manufcacturer - i.e. excessive use of fossil fuels, whether they use renewable energy or not. Also, you could use recyclable materials and dispose of your waste in a sustainable way, i.e. recycle it.

Part a(
Not chucking out all the defective things and attempting to reuse the materials, but this is quality control. For quality assurance, which involves processes, the same thing as in b). But, also make sure the actions that you take to fix problems are environmentally and resourcefully sustainable, i.e. fixing a part of the machine rather than chucking the entire thing and buying a new one.

If this is regarding software, idk. Read your textbook.
🙏 thank you so much

studiesofboard

HSC
quality assurance - Well in an IT company you need to ensure the safety procedures when handling both Hardware and Software. When hardware breaks down in can be reused to create other form of technology (renewable resources), This is being resource efficient and can maintain environmental sustainability as you are reusing the hardware to prevent environmental issues such as pollution - in form of discarding resources which can be reused. In terms of software to ensure resource sustainability you could install back up procedures and virus blockers to prevent crashes. This will ensure sustainability and safety of the companies resources.

Making recommendations - have meetings with all staff of the company and discuss ideas to secure and maintain a sustained and environmentally friendly workplace excluding the fear of harm and company decline.

idkkdi

HSC
quality assurance - Well in an IT company you need to ensure the safety procedures when handling both Hardware and Software. When hardware breaks down in can be reused to create other form of technology (renewable resources), This is being resource efficient and can maintain environmental sustainability as you are reusing the hardware to prevent environmental issues such as pollution - in form of discarding resources which can be reused. In terms of software to ensure resource sustainability you could install back up procedures and virus blockers to prevent crashes. This will ensure sustainability and safety of the companies resources.

Making recommendations - have meetings with all staff of the company and discuss ideas to secure and maintain a sustained and environmentally friendly workplace excluding the fear of harm and company decline.
This is better than mine, take his.

Deadinside

HSC
N/A

THANK YOU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)