Highest UAI at your school? (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
katietheskatie said:
no idea, our grade was fairly full of dumbshits .. i can probably think of five or six people that would've. (i got 89, that's close right? hahah)
Haha, that's quite amusing. (see Danoz, Mackillop is better than Port High!)
89 is close enough I suppose! :uhhuh: Congrads!

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
highest at my school was:
99.60 International student his name was random (cool name ai) Very good at maths though, almost got his name in the top 10 list for 4unit.

and second was: 99.30 which my sister got

public non selective....

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
The highest in ours is 99.2 or something.

We did comparatively well considering our crap teachers.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Trev said:
Haha, that's quite amusing. (see Danoz, Mackillop is better than Port High!)
89 is close enough I suppose! :uhhuh: Congrads!
This max kid (that's his username too) was telling me he got 100! Max Thompson, Port High!!!! Is he full of shit?

Trev

stix
HSC
dani_danoz said:
This max kid (that's his username too) was telling me he got 100! Max Thompson, Port High!!!! Is he full of shit?
Well no-one from Port High got 100.00 UAI, I looked at his post history and he has said he got 100.00, maybe you are confusing him with another 'max'?

Last edited:

Captain pi

HSC
Trev said:
Well no-one from Port High got 100.00 UAI, I looked at his post history and he has said he got 100.00, maybe you are confusing him with another 'max'?
I know who 'max' is; and his name is not Max*. He does live in Port.

Sorry, guys; but he is did not receive 100.00.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
dani_danoz said:
who cares?

stuey_85 said:
I think some Fraser guy was the one who applied for it. I think he changed schools after year 11 a few yrs ago. What was his first name?
I think it was Brad. Did he go to North Syd. with you? I know his brother very well.
NS did heaps well last year.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
In 2004 it was 99.85 by Hong Hui (BOS nickname Giant Lobster), who came second in Mathematics Extension 2 to a James Ruse guy. He did 4 unit Mathematics, 4 unit English and 4 unit Science for the HSC. I think he went onto studying combined law. He was acknowledged by our principal during her 'welcome back' speech on the first day back to school.
Don't know about the past though. I don't think anyone ever got 100.00 in my school. Anyway, 99.85 is close enough...

Trev

stix
HSC
dani_danoz said:
Haha, yeah so true!
I can only name 3 people that have started regular study. Two of which I am sure of, and the other one i'm assuming would have because of what he is aiming for.

Wow - totally random, I just looked out the window and I thought a hamster flew onto the grass. It was actually a magpie. :eek:

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
100 for our school, public, non selective... first in the history of our school... the school is so proud of her...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)