History Podcast (1 Viewer)

Anaya R

HSC
So... I want to do a modern history podcast for HSC students since I'm bored and would like to help others. I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible to do one without professional equipment?
2. What would be the best topics to do for it? I have core as well as the other topics I covered for my HSC (US, Pacific and Civil Rights) but am open yo doing others
3. Does anyone have any recommendations for a structure? I have dabbled in podcasts, but most of them aren't exactly teaching per se.
I'm also open to light criticism/questions if anyone has any.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
So... I want to do a modern history podcast for HSC students since I'm bored and would like to help others. I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible to do one without professional equipment?
2. What would be the best topics to do for it? I have core as well as the other topics I covered for my HSC (US, Pacific and Civil Rights) but am open yo doing others
3. Does anyone have any recommendations for a structure? I have dabbled in podcasts, but most of them aren't exactly teaching per se.
I'm also open to light criticism/questions if anyone has any.
1. I doubt u need professional equipment for it to be decent, as long as its listenable it should be fine, if the mic quality is garbage then yea no ones gonna really listen to it. A normal mic should suffice.

2. idk but u could do ur topics basing on the 2022 year cohort and what module/topic they're up to, I've heard there's lots of optional topics in mod history so it might be hard choosing which one but ig u would know the more popular ones. Ideally you could ask people who're interested in what podcast they want.

3. I think just listening to podcasts and see how they engage the audience should be good, I've listened to the economic podcasts but they're more quick paced since its catered for car radio and on the go etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)