Holiday Private Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Lunelle

HSC
Hi,
I just wanted to ask about holiday tutoring. Since the new year has started, I really wanted to get my study habits up and complete chunks of the syllabus as soon as possible. I was hoping to find any private tutors that can take lessons for these subjects:
  1. Mathematics Ext 1
  2. Physics
  3. Chemistry
  4. Biology
  5. English Advanced
For English, the texts I am doing are:
  • CM: Past the Shallows by Favel Parrett
  • MA: Looking for Richard/ King Richard III (Pacino and Shakespeare)
  • MB: Miscellaneous poetry of T.S.Eliot

Since that I was looking for a long term arrangement, maybe you can DM me and we can work out pricing if anybody is available.

HSC
Uni Grad
Matrix Education does structured Holiday Courses that begin next Monday on the 10th. For the Sciences especially, they cover the next module and I believe perform certain pracs during those Courses. I've always thought Sciences were the best courses taught at Matrix. I'm not so sure about the Courses for Mathematics but I've heard they are good for giving a head start. Though it's not necessarily private the classes are kept small.

Lunelle

HSC
Matrix Education does structured Holiday Courses that begin next Monday on the 10th. For the Sciences especially, they cover the next module and I believe perform certain pracs during those Courses. I've always thought Sciences were the best courses taught at Matrix. I'm not so sure about the Courses for Mathematics but I've heard they are good for giving a head start. Though it's not necessarily private the classes are kept small.
Thanks for replying so quick @monkeyseemonkeydo! I have enrolled for the Matrix Biology holiday course and I already do term courses for Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics at other tutoring centres. The only problem about these classes is that they don't exactly cater to the pace that I intend on completing the syllabus at. My goal is to complete the syllabus at worst by April, so that I can have enough time to do past papers and perfect my technique by the internal trials.
I was hoping to find a private tutor that would help me work on my weak spots and finish the syllabus by April. Additionally, it has been very hard to find someone to mark my Past the Shallows essays, since that not many schools do that as a text.

Once again, thanks for the reply!

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Hi,
I just wanted to ask about holiday tutoring. Since the new year has started, I really wanted to get my study habits up and complete chunks of the syllabus as soon as possible. I was hoping to find any private tutors that can take lessons for these subjects:
  1. Mathematics Ext 1
  2. Physics
  3. Chemistry
  4. Biology
  5. English Advanced

Since that I was looking for a long term arrangement, maybe you can DM me and we can work out pricing if anybody is available.
Hi - I can do Physics, chemistry and Maths - Dm me for further questions

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hi,
  1. Mathematics Ext 1
  2. Physics
  3. Chemistry
  4. Biology
  5. English Advanced

There is zhangs holiday classes coming up for Chem and Physics ( 🤢 ), They r 🐐's. 18% of chem state ranks were from Zhang students
Also got 90+ students that got 99+ atars in a cohort of around 140 students including 28 who got 99.9+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)