Holiday Reflection (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
How productive was everyone these holidays and are there things that you could've done better? How many hours a day did you study? Personally, I think I wasted too much time on my phone and yt lol.

Edit: Bonus points to students who think they can confidently answer HSC questions based on Term 1 content they've revised.

Last edited:

Ice-Cream-Man

HSC
N/A
I studied quite a bit, though not quite as rigorous as some people on this site.

I went out with friends, the usual of what someone would do these holidays.

Now I feel dead from the inside.

For everyone that starts school and is a 2021 Graduate, I wish everyone good luck for their last first day of school!

DarkOperator618

HSC
How productive was everyone these holidays and are there things that you could've done better? How many hours a day did you study? Personally, I think I wasted too much time on my phone and yt lol.

Edit: Bonus points to students who think they can confidently answer HSC questions based on Term 1 content they've revised.
For me its been fairly productive

Studied about 4 hours per day and spent the rest chilling with my friends and playing warzone

Watched a lot of Ali Abdaal and my productivity has exponentially grown since watching him

so yea pretty good I guess

notme123

HSC
For me its been fairly productive

Studied about 4 hours per day and spent the rest chilling with my friends and playing warzone

Watched a lot of Ali Abdaal and my productivity has exponentially grown since watching him

so yea pretty good I guess
Glad to hear about that. What did you do for study? e.g. write notes, revising notes, past papers, going ahead, etc.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Glad to hear about that. What did you do for study? e.g. write notes, revising notes, past papers, going ahead, etc.
Phyiscs: Worked ahead and finished 1/3 of mod 6
Maths: Did calc and other holiday homework my teacher prescribed
English: Holiday Homework
History Extension: Major work planning
Modern: Filled up all my notes on USA and did some holiday hw and source tasks that my teacher gave
Business: Nothing much, just a lil note taking

I also started using Anki, for the active recall flashcard brigade

notme123

HSC
Phyiscs: Worked ahead and finished 1/3 of mod 6
Maths: Did calc and other holiday homework my teacher prescribed
English: Holiday Homework
History Extension: Major work planning
Modern: Filled up all my notes on USA and did some holiday hw and source tasks that my teacher gave
Business: Nothing much, just a lil note taking

I also started using Anki, for the active recall flashcard brigade
Nice mix of work here. It's good you got prescribed holiday hw as it gives guidance to your study. Particularly, I've heard Hist Ext requires a lot of time and effort so it's great to see you've worked on it over the holidays. Also, good head start for Physics, def give you an advantage when you go over it in class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)