holidays. har har harrr. (1 Viewer)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
yesterday, i handed in my last assignment for the semseter. and i've got no exams, so... *looks at calender* ...7 weeks off. aah.

hahaha to all you lot with exams! sorry, just had to do that. if it's any consolation, i've had major assignments due in pretty much every week all semester and've had more 3:30 am bedtimes (and three all-nighters:p) than you've had baked dinners.

bwahaha baked dinners.

:rolleyes:

bex

HSC
how come you dont have any exams? what course do you do?

I still have one assignment and 4 exams to get through :mad

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah im opposite to salad...been cruising the whole semester, and now it all comes down to 4 damn exams...

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai
yeah im opposite to salad...been cruising the whole semester, and now it all comes down to 4 damn exams...

..... which u will do well in!! :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
mmhhmmmmm i'm the same with you saladboy, cept cos we're all such lazy shits we manged to get extensions for four of our assignments.... so they're all due in our first week of holidays. but yay still, SIX WEEKS is pretty bloody awesome.....

MWAHAHA to you poor babies who have to do exams.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Sarah

..... which u will do well in!! :)
yes, with our combined knowledge, hopefully we'll kick some ass in IBUS (u still have to teach me how to 'write notes' instead of 'memorise essays' :p )

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Ack, I'm so jealous.:mad1:

Stupid exams....I have 9 of them over the 2 weeks. 9! And only 1 week of Stuvac...for the HSC we had 3 weeks off, and I only had 5 subjects, and those 5 subjects were all easier than the subjects I'm doing now. And I was still screwed for the HSC!!!

It ain't fair, dammit! :(

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
hey how does uni work compare to doing the HSC.. like a combined degree at Sydney or UTS or something.. cos id like to think the HSC is a sort of hurdle and after this itll be slightly easier..

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
well that sucks then.. an i was actually looking forward to uni!

i spose ill have to revert to plan B

Morgues

in year 12 i got mid 90s through rather limited study
with the same amount of study in uni, with a week until the finals i will be lucky to scrape through with a pass in a few of my subjects

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
*GRUMBLES*
We don't even have UNI-Stuvac at MQ ... No fair! :eek:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
hmm, I guess you could say Id got screwed on the assessment deal, 11 of those damn things. And now Ive got 4 exams. But yeah cannot wait for my 4 weeks of holidays.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Nick
hey how does uni work compare to doing the HSC.. like a combined degree at Sydney or UTS or something.. cos id like to think the HSC is a sort of hurdle and after this itll be slightly easier..
UNI is more work (in most cases...depends on the course), but I don't think it's as stressful. No one pushes you to do brilliantly, and you realise once and for all that academic sucess is NOT the most important thing in your life-far from it!

Twintip

Hopefully the Uni work is more enjoyable too, since it's what you've chosen to do (instead of 6 completely different HSC subjects with their individual demands).

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by McLake
Y?
It's MQ ... Can't explain why ... Just that we start the week after the last session (Lecture, Prac or Tute) - and that's the end of this week ... :(

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Nick
I'm doing less work than last year, also not doing as well as last year :p.

Twintip - just becasue you picked a degree doesn't mean you enjoy it, I like law but accounting :chainsaw:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)