How is everyone's study going?

I do the following subjects:

Chemistry
Biology
Legal Studies
Geography
Maths 2 Unit
English Adv.

I have done my first term notes for chem, bio and legal, and an English mock AOS paper (87% marked). I have just started on Blueprint of Life to self-learn, and am about 8 dotpoints in. With around 10 days left, I think I am doing alright so far, aiming to get Bio done my today or tomorrow and moving on to Chem, the Acidic Environment notes. Should I be prioritising anything and is what I have done so far good in your opinion?

Have a good one all.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Well so far so good since you're ahead in Biology, how's Maths going for you?

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I've been mostly doing revision from last term and getting my study notes sorted. I do history, so I'm doing source booklets for specially Ancient History, where I find archaeological, written sources, artefacts from the time. I've also been reading some english ext. related texts, doing my two major projects, and reviewing my area of study for English by re-watching it and taking notes on techniques. I made my own English mock papers which I have to do. I'm also reviewing key topics for maths and then I will go ahead on Integral calculus and logarithms. I've done some reading for modern history on the next topic, I would have hoped to do more by now on going in advance, and I'm stressing because I bet heaps of other people in my class are doing that.
And my teacher has just sent us a whole load of work due for when school starts!!! Not in my original plan and schedule.

You seem really ahead, (already done 8 dot points) great work!! I'm sure you'll sail through the coming term comfortably. Did you do a lot of revision from your last term's work?

freyamignot

HSC
Advice from past years to me has been if you have any Major Works, now is a great time (and kind of the only good time) that you will have to work on them, so get a wriggle on.
How is everyone else managing to divide their time between studying (as in working on assessment tasks, learning new content or reading ORTs) and revising work from last term?

Always feels wrong to be going over what I have already done when there are tasks that are due on a few weeks : C

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Advice from past years to me has been if you have any Major Works, now is a great time (and kind of the only good time) that you will have to work on them, so get a wriggle on.
How is everyone else managing to divide their time between studying (as in working on assessment tasks, learning new content or reading ORTs) and revising work from last term?

Always feels wrong to be going over what I have already done when there are tasks that are due on a few weeks : C
It's not wrong revising now because you have your half-yearlies the first term you come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)