• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

home and away (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
has anyone seen tonights preview
>>>>>>>>

hayley walks in on kim naked in the shower, i wonder if hes doing anything

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'd like to walk in on kim in the shower ;)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
what happened between kim and kit? is that her name?
i dont watch it but i thought they were together?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah, they were together, but they're not now :) i dunno wat happened.. maybe Kit left again... i kinda missed a few eps so i dunno wat happened...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
mizz_smee said:
Yeah i thought that as well. I thought kim and kit were together ... but kit is in europe as some travel guide person. And the way that the show was unfolding, i thought that hayley and scott would be together.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Cape said:
Yeah i thought that as well. I thought kim and kit were together ... but kit is in europe as some travel guide person. And the way that the show was unfolding, i thought that hayley and scott would be together.
I thought hayley and scott would too... but i reckon its all jus a big tease and i bet none of them end up with each other..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omg haley is such a tarty slut. i suppose they'd make her character go out with kim next, since he's about the only guy she HASN'T been romantically involved with ffs. i'm so confused with these new characters... i stopped watching about 5 months ago or something and started to pick up on it again.

pls explain..
what happened to tammin sursok ? why did she leave ?
how come jesse is together with that evil lady who is supposed to be dead, but keeps coming back again and again ? and wasn't jesse with leah ?
how come leah has a new fiance dude ? who's kinda hot btw, and so's his bestman.

umm if i think of more i'll ask...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
pls explain..
what happened to tammin sursok ? why did she leave ?
how come jesse is together with that evil lady who is supposed to be dead, but keeps coming back again and again ? and wasn't jesse with leah ?
how come leah has a new fiance dude ? who's kinda hot btw, and so's his bestman.

umm if i think of more i'll ask...
Tammin left cause her and scott were fighting all the time, cause scott thought that dani was in love with someone else, blah blah blah and then she left.

Jesse is with josie - who is the evil lady's cousin. Jesse was with leah until leah gave birth to flyn and sally's baby. But they still agreed to be friends with each other.

And Leah is now engaged to Dan and Dans best man is his brother - Peter.

I think that was it. Dunno.

About Hayley, they should make her date Barry Hyde - Kims dad or something. :)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hmm i suppose tammin left cos she wanted to pursue a singing career. but i thought dani and scott were gonna get married ? and didnt she have a stalker dude @ uni ?

lol.. hayley dating barry hyde that'd be a crack-up. she always gets all the bloody hot guys when she's super ugly herself.. i always thought kim should go out with robbie's gf, i forgot her name.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They were going to get married ... but it was pretty obvious that they weren't going to ... cause dani really wanted to get married (i think cause shes always the princess in distress, lol), but scott didn't want to get married for like 5 years or something.

Felix was the stalker guy, but he was murdered by his girlfriend cause she was on drugs all the time, lol.

deano059

HSC
bec cartwright isnt ugly...........thats why she can get those guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)