Home and Away (1 Viewer)

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
awwww the part now with cassie talking to flynn already made me start to get teary. :(

shortie_689

HSC
Honest to god i think i started crying from the minute that episode started an by the end I was full blown in tears even with the terrible crying breathing you get...
How embarressing to make it worse my dad comes in an ruins the moment had to change tvs

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A very emotional episode, well written but no flash backs....still a little stunned makes you think about your own life, loved ones etc :(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
god that was so incredibly sad! i cried for the full 30 minutes. my eyeballs are still stinging. I don't usually get this emotional, but it was FLYNN. my Flynn!! He's been one of the only reasons I watch the show! Cassie's scene with Flynn completely set me off, and so did Alf crying. Watching a grown man cry is always hard to see.

It was a well written episode. I reckon they might show flashbacks during the funeral episode. I think they did that for Noah.

"Chubby"

HSC
omg omg omg omg omg omg......tonight's episode was soo sad....*sniff sniff*.....can't wait until the episode where tasha finds out the believers aren't who she really thinks they are....lolz

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
shortie_689 said:
I WAS SOOOO THINKING THAT i mean NEIGHBOURS has one an its no where near as important lets request it get stickied
You've got it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hooooray! for stickyness!

The Believers crap is really putting a downer on Home and Away. I'm so sick of it dragging on and on. Tasha is starting to annoy me. When she does find out, I do hope everyone hates her. They shouldn't forgive her for a VERY long time.

Especially Robbie. Coz he's so cute!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
just wondering - are either robbie or tasha still wearing their "wedding rings"? i.e the $7 mood rings you can buy in practically any mind body and health store including penny moon lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
grk_styl said:
hooooray! for stickyness!

The Believers crap is really putting a downer on Home and Away. I'm so sick of it dragging on and on. Tasha is starting to annoy me. When she does find out, I do hope everyone hates her. They shouldn't forgive her for a VERY long time.

Especially Robbie. Coz he's so cute!
omg im so with u there....im really annoyed at tasha for her stupidity....btw do u rkn she goes to flynns funeral coz they do show her wearing all black when she finds her shrine...

and lasts nites ep was so sad...i really wanted to cry but i couldnt coz i was at the gym hehe...but it the tv guide it said that alf makes a life-altering promise to flynn...did n e 1 pick up that promise coz i didnt...maybe i should watch the ep again...hmmmm...*thinks*

and about robbie, tasha and the wedding rings....i dont think tasha is still wearing hers....coz she got with jonah so i think she may have kept it but isnt wearing it...shes a loser n e wyz....btw is tasha preggers?

and tnx survivor for putting home and away as an important :)

Last edited:

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg im so with u there....im really annoyed at tasha for her stupidity....btw do u rkn she goes to flynns funeral coz they do show her wearing all black when she finds her shrine...

and lasts nites ep was so sad...i really wanted to cry but i couldnt coz i was at the gym hehe...but it the tv guide it said that alf makes a life-altering promise to flynn...did n e 1 pick up that promise coz i didnt...maybe i should watch the ep again...hmmmm...*thinks*

and about robbie, tasha and the wedding rings....i dont think tasha is still wearing hers....coz she got with jonah so i think she may have kept it but isnt wearing it...shes a loser n e wyz....btw is tasha preggers?

and tnx survivor for putting home and away as an important :)
well he promised he would look after his family after he was gone, but i wouldnt call it life-altering

HSC
Survivor39 said:
You've got it.
Yay!! I appreciate this too!

I was also sad about Flynn dying (of course), but I'm glad that they stopped dragging on that story line. Also, i hope Tasha doesn't come back...

kow_dude

HSC
What the.. since when was Home and Away" stickied?!? Anyways, i was sympathetic during the scene between Ric and Flynn... until Ric said "I love you...dad, which it was a bit awkward.

HSC
Look at post #702 to see when it was stickied.

edit: Also, I'm not going to be able to watch home and away tonight (because of soccer training) so could someone please tell me what happens tonight??

Thanx!

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
Oh it was lovely
they had the funeral alf spoke dan did the eulogy cassie said a poem but started crying so Colleen got up and helped her and finished it...
they carried out the coffin an it was taken to the crematorium and they hadthe wake and sally hasnt cried at all today she just keeps making herself busy Pippa was there it was soo nice an flynns father and sister came then they went and scattered his ashes at the beach and all their friends turned up with candles it was actually really beautiful...

Um martha has convinced tash to look in mumma roses tent an yeah when tasha turned up Robbie was just shattered...
Last thing we saw was tash going to look in the tent...

All while Flynn was a voice over just talkin in all wise words

I know this may sound stupid cause its a tv show but i thought it was such a beautiful episode

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i agree....it was a great ep...i really wanted to cry...but i held back coz my friends were at my place watching with me....but i loved it...g2 be one of the best and saddest eps ever...and i really feel for robbie...as ive said b4...tasha really annoys me....she really does deserve wats comin to her...and no1 else should forgive her...well yeh thats harsh but shes stupid...meh...if her and robbie get back together i'll be happy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)