how 2 get 2 this building? (1 Viewer)

layzeehbum

HSC
i need 2 go 2 building 10 for my enrolment....
so how do i get there?

do i just catch 372 to railway square and then cross the streets, keep going to the left and turn right after i pass the tower building?

im so gonna be lost....

and the uts map from the website is not very helpful -_-lll

HSC
lol...

dunno bout you but from central just walk down broadway past the tower building and turn right at the first corner

you should see a car park ($13 a day -_-) walk abit past that and you should see the big UTS sign

layzeehbum

HSC
lol i guess im just gonna go earlier, just in case...
btw wat do we do during the enrolment sessions? do we have to do our timetable there as well?

HSC
Seriously just follow the signs...you do subject enrolment, timetable, id card

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol i guess im just gonna go earlier, just in case...
btw wat do we do during the enrolment sessions? do we have to do our timetable there as well?
Biggest waste of time.

btw '19106381' is right. Take a train to central and then walk to building 10. Just look up in the sky, see the tower walk in there and security office is on the right. Speak to them and they will tell you where to go. Or just follow the maps located inside tower building. Very helpful. They have the "you are here" sign. hehe

Takuto

HSC
assuming u train there. oncee u get off at central, take the exit opposite the direction the train is going.

go through the tunnel . then downstairs and thru another longgg tunnel. and when u come out you can see the tower building

building 10 is pretty much directly left of the tower building. keeeeep going forward on teh left side of front entrance of the tower building u cant miss it =D

haha.

kangms

HSC
Uhhmmm, can anyone tell me how to get to the UTS basketball court pls? i know its next to the carparks and in the architecture building, but i don't know how to get there. TY

HSC
N/A
if your going to uni from central station, take the underground tunnel and go right to the end. the absolute end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)