How are you feeling? (1 Viewer)

Benno

HSC
So how is everyone feeling about the exam?

worried, excited? etc

i just want it to be over! and beat the score i got last year 72

Benno

HSC
is what a joke? that i got 72 last year? no because i did my HSC last year and got 72 in the Modern History exam

And i dont like being called an idiot thank you

Lolliana

im feelin alittle nervous, but all should be good!

wishing you all the best benno, good on you for having the courage to this whole damn thing again!

emily

ditto, couldn't face this much stress a second time!!

argh, feeling really underprepared actually - which is weird because this is the one i have studied the most for...

just crossing fingers and toes for a totalitarianism germany and detente coldwar :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I studied this arvo, I think I know everything but.......ARRRRRRRRGH!

Chelle

im so worried!! i know that im ganna get questions for indochina i cant answer..

friggan world war one too.. lol but i couldnt care less bout ww1 you can just make up stuff!!
lol

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by emily
ditto, couldn't face this much stress a second time!!

argh, feeling really underprepared actually - which is weird because this is the one i have studied the most for...
I know how it feels. I've studied lots, on the whole, yet still feel that there are parts of it I won't do well in. :( Of course, it's probably a matter of self-confidence, because the HTA aren't really evil or anything.. Ask again tomorrow.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
All I have done is cram since I got home from my maths extension exam this morning and there is still so much I don't know!!! I'm annoyed at myself for not being more prepared earlier, because I got 94 for modern in my trials and I know I am not going to get anywhere near that tomorrow!!!

arls

good luck guys@!!!!

i agree.... ive studied for this more than all the other subjects put together (almost!) yet if they choose a bitch of a question... im screwed!! hopefully if that occurs every1 wil be screwed.. n well alll be screwed 2gether.. wont that b fun!

i spoke to hsc advice line today ... it was sooo useful. the guy even knew about India.. which my school is apart of the 1% that study it. anyways.. he said as i was sayn bye that the history staff at the bos are much more decent than the maths staff (ie the maths incident on monday.. tears at James Ruce etc) I laughed it off.. but i thought... hmm i wonder if he knows the question!! i hope its easy like he said!!!

anyway ... prob means nothing but it gave me confidence!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
LOL I wanted to ring the advice line yesterday and ask what the HSC questions were and then see what advice they gave me lol.

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
so.. seeings as though so much of the course covers the history of Communism...

who here actually either believes in the folly of the communist state... or believes it could achieve a better lifestyle if done right.. ?

Benno

HSC
Well its over, and thanks for the good luck and support :)

Im certiantly not doing it again!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)