How can I stop myself from waking up in the afternoon and sleeping in the morning? (1 Viewer)

assiduous

HSC
What Time Do You Guys Think I Should Go To Sleep Tonight If I Want To Wake Up At 6am Tomorrow?

The other day i got out of bed at 8pm for breakfast and went to sleep the next day at 8am.
Then i woke up at like 5pm and slept at 7am.
Finally, i woke up yesterday at about 4pm and it's 9:34am and i'm trying to snap out of this sleeping pattern...but i'm feeling very tired now.

So, now i haven't slept since waking up at 4pm yesterday and i was wondering what time i should sleep today, to set my sleeping patterns back on track to waking up at my desired 6-7am waking time? I have Trials to study for and this sleeping pattern isn't helping at all!

assiduous

HSC
Re: How can I stop myself from waking up in the afternoon and sleeping in the morning

Oh, gosh, i'm yawning so much and i'm so hungry!
This sleeping pattern of mine for this last week has been making me hungry as i only end up eating 2 meals each time i'm awake.
So i need to get back to my regular/normal/healthy sleeping habits before i become skin and bones.

HSC
Re: How can I stop myself from waking up in the afternoon and sleeping in the morning

wtf

are you working fucking nightshift or something

stay awake all day and dont go to sleep until atleast 9 tonight? pretty simple really

assiduous

HSC

wtf

are you working fucking nightshift or something

stay awake all day and dont go to sleep until atleast 9 tonight? pretty simple really
lol, was partying and enjoying the world cup and the tennis at mates, pubs & clubs till the wee hours of day and somehow ended up so dead that i kept waking up at 4 in the afternoon.
It's killing me, because i only eat 2 meals a day now. :(

So you're saying 9pm tonight if i want to wake up at 6. Don't you think 9 hours sleep is too little for someone who has been sleep deprived (pulled an all-nighter)? Maybe 7 or 8pm?

HSC

you need to reset your sleeping patterns so yeah

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Yup you need to stay awake all day and go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight, then get out of bed at a reasonable hour tomorrow morning.

My friend works nightfill and it fucks him up something royal, especially when he's at uni or at prac. He goes home after school, sleeps til 9pm, gets up and goes to work til like 6am, then back to uni.

He's very tired.

assiduous

HSC

So does he goes to school and uni? :confused:?

I guess a reasonable hour would have to be earlier than 8pm to wake up at 6am consistently for school.

assiduous

HSC

I just want to go to sleep so badly...it's killing me! Can anyone keep me company?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

Ah he does primary teaching with me, so sometimes we're at school on prac and sometimes we're at uni.

assiduous

HSC

Ah he does primary teaching with me, so sometimes we're at school on prac and sometimes we're at uni.
So basically your friend only gets to sleep between 3pm and 9pm for the weekdays i presume?

HSC

i can keep you company if you have big tits

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

So basically your friend only gets to sleep between 3pm and 9pm for the weekdays i presume?
It'd be more like 430-9pm when he's on prac, and during semester he often sleeps through the morning lectures because he can't get his ass out of bed.

It's not good for you at all. Sleep is very important.

assiduous

HSC

It'd be more like 430-9pm when he's on prac, and during semester he often sleeps through the morning lectures because he can't get his ass out of bed.

It's not good for you at all. Sleep is very important.
But you're allowed to miss lectures aren't you?
It's the tutorials and pracs i'm guessing that are compulsory?

Yeah, i learnt haha.

I slept at 8pm friday night woke up 12am. (4 hours sleep)

then saturday night 7:30pm till 3:30am (8 hours sleep)

I hope i can get to bed at a decent time and sleep more than just 8 hours! :( MY body just can't seem to catch up on sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)