How did everyone go? (Discussion) (1 Viewer)

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
I'm assuming that if your reading this you've obviously done the exam allready..
....not looking forward to it myself... better get back onto study for English Paper2 now!

Post how you went :)

EDIT:
That exam SUCKED
Yeah, i ran out of time for the last 2 questions, allthough i could only work out about 2 marks out of question 10, doenst supprise me really, but i might've got some more had i have had time.

OVerall, i think i might've gone better than i've gone in the past with trial exams, and over all marks :)

Oh and captain gh3y, i've allready been to all the forums for my subjects ;)

D

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
theirs people already home from this exam on my msn lol

they think the got 10% lols

mattplaysguitar

HSC
damn people who are too fast onto the comps, i wanted to be first dammit. well, i thought it was a pretty easy exam up to question 10, then i thought it was more like 3 unit questions, nearly. ovarall recon i got bout 80+ maybe 85, not the usuall 90 though i dont recon cause of stupid mistakes and that question 10

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
mattplaysguitar said:
damn people who are too fast onto the comps, i wanted to be first dammit.
By a few days :)
"18th October 2005, 11:32 AM"

mattplaysguitar said:
well, i thought it was a pretty easy exam up to question 10, then i thought it was more like 3 unit questions, nearly. ovarall recon i got bout 80+ maybe 85, not the usuall 90 though i dont recon cause of stupid mistakes and that question 10
Well they want to differentiate(sp? and not the maths term :p) between those who know maths and those who dont, if you could work out them then good luck :p

-=DD32=-

word.

HSC
the exam was difficult but do-able
couldn't do 4 marks worth of questions and i'm sure i got another 4~7 marks wrong
then minus the usual mistakes =.=

jessied

HSC
I HATED IT!! I'm not even going to bother turning up to 3unit if its going to be anything like that..!!

Last year's paper was about 1000times easier..

Looking at 70%ish if that *cries*

mattplaysguitar

HSC
yeah i know, its gotta be done, maybe i shoulda done more than just 2004 practice paper...but it was a harder question ten than usual i thought. oh well, time to study for 3 unit, ahh crap..

word.

HSC
i got 12 minutes for the last answer
which i'm 100% sure is wrong because the probability was 0.375 for 15 minutes, so for 0.5 it has to be > 15. i hope i get some marks along the way though...

LostAuzzie

HSC
Well it was harder than I expected:
Im estimating due to the 5 marks I left blank and the usual mistakes, that i'll get around 105 - 110 raw maybe higher.
Now to prepare for Maths Ext

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
I can't believe how hard that was... I think I left about as many questions as I answered. >.<
I'm soo glad now that I didn't drop my 12th unit, means I still have a chance at a good UAI.

3G'sMt5:16

HSC
my ahrdests exam ever out of my whole high school years

well.. thats because i BLUDGED ALOT lol

but.. i can tell its hard overall.l. everyone sayin its quite ahrd

but pass for sure =) YAY

Ichigo Kurosaki

HSC
Oso said:
I can't believe how hard that was... I think I left about as many questions as I answered. >.<
I'm soo glad now that I didn't drop my 12th unit, means I still have a chance at a good UAI.
I'm the EXACT same as you. I had studied and done past papers and I got in there, and I was all wtf. I don't know what happened. I don't usually test that well in Math anyway (though my assignments are generall ok. My exam marks just bring me down).
I'm glad I do my 12 units though. Sure it means an extra exam or two, but its nice to have something to fall back on if you stuff it up. Like this one.

I hated it. I left out lots and screwed up a plenty.

HSC
Was an ok paper, somewhere between the difficulty of 2004 and 2003 (probably closer to 04 though).
I forfeited about 17 marks :(
oh well as long as i get in band 5 i have exceeded my expectation.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
i rekon it was o.k. im thought it was harder than past papers, but i still managed to get thru it all... hopefully u guys dont feel too bummed about it, its just 1 stupid test... chin up guys im sure u have more units up ur sleeves! as for me yuk 3 unit on thurs.. ill be quoting some of u guys after that exam... lol... anyways hope u all did well but not so well that my mark is insignificant hehe

peace out
ralph

gemblack88

HSC
i've done every past 2 unit paper and i got 96% in my trials and i THOUGHT i was prepared, but that test was crazily hard!!! it was way harder than any of the past papers i reckon. my only hope is that everyone found it hard and so maybe they'll scale it up or whatever they do. So basically, i hope you all failed, for my sake :) nah just kidding.. sort of...

Richard ~

HSC
My God that sucked ass

Yer that was real hard, none of the past papers were even remotely as hard, but u ppl who are whinging that u'll only get 70 or 80, you're pretty nuts to be sad about it... the average raw mark is only bout 50% over the past few years of this exam; So this one that is much harder should have a lower average, so u guys did well... Stop makin us ppl who got 20% feel bad!

Haha, at least that ones over, i just hope that 3 unit is easier!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)