how did everyone here go? (1 Viewer)

Gurlpower

HSC
results are up (prematurely).

i passed everything, but not to the level i hoped but im satisfied.

hows everyone going?

Gurlpower

HSC
they actually gave you a 74?

so much for thew system ironing out 74s

i go into every bloody exam on a distinction and always come out with a pass or just a scraped credit.

what the hell am i doing wrong in the exam room?

im pissed

Angel45

HSC
Gurlpower said:

i go into every bloody exam on a distinction and always come out with a pass or just a scraped credit.

im pissed
The exams get me too.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
In almost every assessment for law subjects I always get 74% or 74.3% grrr so bloody annoying

200007 Law Foundation 87 HIGH DISTINCTION
200010 Criminal Law 72 CREDIT
400337 Social Research Methods 57 PASS
400681 Crime and Criminology 65 CREDIT

L

LaraB

Australia and the Global Economy - 94 HD
Negotiation Bargaining and Advocacy - 85 HD
Property Law - 75 D
Employee T &D - 75 D

GPA is 6.063 atm so yay :p still need a HD in a law subject to even out the credit i got in Torts to make it a 6 GPA for law..

Hate how i do better in the half i don't care about lol... although it's not exactly unexpected since copmaratively it's heaps easy...

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
GPA is 6.063 atm so yay :p still need a HD in a law subject to even out the credit i got in Torts to make it a 6 GPA for law..

Well done!

I'm just aiming at the lowest class honours.. haha.. they'll do me. I think that's 5.5 which I'm still ok for!

If only my communications GPA was in law I'd be like super student haha.

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
Well done!

I'm just aiming at the lowest class honours.. haha.. they'll do me. I think that's 5.5 which I'm still ok for!

If only my communications GPA was in law I'd be like super student haha.

lol yeh.. my "non-law" GPA if it was on its own would be 6.2 so it's even better lol.. hate doing better in stuff i don't care about lol

i think my law one alone is 5.83333.... so really, since my GPA only matters to me for Law far as honours goes it's 5.8333 lol...

yes i think about these things far too in depth lol - it was a slow day at work :p

L

LaraB

Gurlpower said:

im pissed
what course are you doing?

because as hypertrophy said, handwriting is a biggy...

but eg - Law - you can be a genius but if you don't apply the law to the facts but apply the facts to the law instead, you bomb, no matter how right you may be...

Business - info dump is a big problem and you may think when you're writing it's really good but in reality you haven't answered the question... i found that to stop myself doing that you go back to good old high school guidelines lol - make sure you say something that links each issue to the question at the start and end of discussion...

Do you like.. not finish exams or find you're rushing? coz that's another common thing...

fai69

HSC
My first post here since graduating skool in 05.But well well well it seems i have ran into Lara Beach.Boy i wish you were on webct forums on my subjects im sure would be really helpful.I remember you from management foundations last semester.But my results werent as smooth because apparently i was confused as another student and i was given an AF for managing people at work and now i have to wait after 2/1/07 for my platform web to update since the admin guy is on holiday.But my results are as follow

statistics for business 82
marketing principles 75
financial institutions and markets 81
managing people at work....so far the progressive mark is 53/60,still waiting on what i got in the final to know my completed result.

L

LaraB

fai69 said:
.... i was given an AF for managing people at work .....
man.. they must be being harsh on MPW to have given an AF.... they seem so lenient with SOM usually and long as you can give a decent explanation they let it slide... especially since it's a 1st year unit... hope it all gets sorted :)

dude01

HSC
man.. they must be being harsh on MPW to have given an AF.... they seem so lenient with SOM usually and long as you can give a decent explanation they let it slide... especially since it's a 1st year unit... hope it all gets sorted
It's because the unit coordinator was so shit. MPW was one of the most disorganised units I've done so far...

fai69 - the attendence was actually put up way before the actual exams, for people to contest attendence then. My attendence said that I didn't attend enough tutorials too, but after several emails to the coordinator she finally got it right (I changed tutorial classes, after getting her permission - but she forgot).

Still it was a pretty easy unit, got a distinction not thanks to the coordinator and crappy tutorial teacher - who tried to kick me out of a tute class that only contained 10 people :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)