how did the 4Uers go? (1 Viewer)

Angelcake

i didn't do well at all for 4u i'm probably looking at 80/120 and for 3u...well...i made sooo many stupid mistakes....i was rushing and i skipped some basic questions....so overall not good.:(

Angelcake

no i'm not aiming for uai of 100 and if i was there is no way in hell i would get it! I don't even know what i'm aiming for anymore....originally i wanted to do aeronautical (space) engineering and it's like 99.3 so yeah i have no idea what i want:p

Jase

HSC
Damn, you know, i always thought when i was young, that my natural "intellect" would pull me through to 99.. because i knew sooo many ppl who had got 99+ UAI.
Of course now, id be glad to get 96. which is what i need-ish. So much doubt, so little willpower. I guess all you can do guys, is aim with all your vigour for 100. And hope you get closer with each step.

bhavo

im expecting sumfin between 78-83/84, but closer to the higher ange. didnt go as well in 4U. max i can get is 93/120, and i know ie amde sum mistakes, so prolly around 85-87/120.

i definately wouldnt say the exam was easy. it was a good paper imo, but most 4U ppl are sposed to find 3u easy. most of my buddies still thort this 3U exam was tough, and they did really well in 4u.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Jase said:
Damn, you know, i always thought when i was young, that my natural "intellect" would pull me through to 99.. because i knew sooo many ppl who had got 99+ UAI.
Of course now, id be glad to get 96. which is what i need-ish. So much doubt, so little willpower. I guess all you can do guys, is aim with all your vigour for 100. And hope you get closer with each step.
Or you could, like, work hard, rote learn well, or in the case of maths - practice heaps.

That's all it's about. Except English, which I haven't managed to master yet. I would wager English is a matter of bullshit + memorising some handy things to yabber about for a few pages + licking the examiner's arse.

aud

HSC
I went OKish... I'm thinking 75-80? But 4U on Monday... maybe 95-100? I'm happy with how I went... meh, did lots of stupid things, but I'm over it

unmentionable

HSC
no i doubt i'd get that i left out 4 marks
so if i dont get other mistakes ill get 80
anyways i found a lot harder than any of the past 3u papers
and everyone sed it was a walk in the park o.o

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yer it was easily the hardest 3u hsc paper i ahve done
although i only did 00-03
but our teacher said it was hard too and he's been teaching hsc for like 25 years

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
I stuffed up.... Was breezing through the whole paper thinking "this is sweet, I'm up to question 4 and I've got an hour left." I wasn't rushing everything, simply because I believed that there were only 6 questions.....
Serves me right for doing shit all study, no practise exams or anything. I probably got about 60/84. I didn't even look at most of Q7, didn't have time....

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I guess no one can really guess what they'll get for their exam mark...in 2003 a guy came out saying....'oh yeah...that test was sooo easy...I reckon I got 82/84' and then when he got the results back he got 95/100 scaled mark'....while another girl said she reckon she got 77/84 or less and her actual scaled mark was 96/100...so anyone who is really worried...don't let others intimidate you...cause nothing is for certain. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Last edited:

budj

HSC
So what do you rekon a score of 81/84 scales to in 3 unit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)