how did u make friends in uni. (1 Viewer)

mazz

hey look! ????
why is everyone so caught up in HOW they will make friends. If you get along with someone you will befriend eachother... its not something you can plan

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
it happens naturally man - you dont really plan who to be friends with, it happens...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, well thats not the same for me coz my friends are all at tafe or in jail. LoL
=p blehz, that made it heaps easier... all u haf to do is go to tafe, or go to jail... =p blehz

jkin jkin, i am sure u make heaps of fwndz... i mean, u alwayz haf all da bos'ers as ur fwndz!!! ^^

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
it happens naturally man - you dont really plan who to be friends with, it happens...
yeah, i know- but i am just asking how the existing uni. students got to know their friends that all- i'm not really that worried abt. that u know, coz i'll make heaps of friends from clubs and societies anyways.

Ribbon

Well I hunt down the people that are sitting by themselves in lectures 'can I sit here? thanks... I like to make it look like I have friends'

*hopeful*

HSC
Originally posted by Ribbon
Well I hunt down the people that are sitting by themselves in lectures 'can I sit here? thanks... I like to make it look like I have friends'
hahaha thats a good idea :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i made a friend today...

in the soaking rain we went into our building and looked around lost and i said 'are you looking for the geography lecture' and she said 'yes' and then we just kept talking from there...and then we also buddied up with another couple of people

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
talk to random people who are alone an dnot talking to someone. on the bus or at the bus stop

Aaron1911

Making 'friends' is real easy. For me, I just put on my super deep, super sexy Barry White voice and charm the pants of them.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
making acquaintance is easy, it's makng good friends which is hard

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
People are still talking about this:lol:. OK, why don't you have a party? That will introduce you to heaps of people:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol

but they are still acquaintances. imo. you may as well just meet them at uni, which you will be doing.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol

but they are still acquaintances. imo. you may as well just meet them at uni, which you will be doing.
Yeah but then when they see you, they will come up to you and start talking about your party, maybe invite you to a party they are having? You might be in the bar and they see you. Then they come over and talk. Basically, a conversation piece. Also, most friends start off as acquaintances;).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
from wat i heard from a usyd friend
nobody wants friends
everyone just goes about their daily uni lives with a bf/gf
and aquaintances
but not realli close friends
its not like high school where u hang around a big group
in usyd its just mainly couples...bf/gfs
hehehe
das all u need realli.. hang around 1 person :)
that is VERY interesting to read. because that is what i have found. people who have boy/girl friends just care about them. they spend all their time with them, go out with them, meet them at uni, practically forgetting about all good friends. and, uni students i have met seem to not have a great friend of the same sex, just a partner. interesting to see it's true.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
Yeah but then when they see you, they will come up to you and start talking about your party, maybe invite you to a party they are having? You might be in the bar and they see you. Then they come over and talk. Basically, a conversation piece. Also, most friends start off as acquaintances;).
true. you will talk about the party, find some common ground, good idea

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
i havnt actually made friends yet.....
they actually made friends with me.......
like they knew who i was....
i was late to my first class and sat to the nearest person.....
then i dropped my pen and the guy next to me picked it up and said there u go butch (my nickname).... i was like.... who the hell are u in my head.... but all in all he knew me from hearing about me and seeing me at a party.....
then i made friends with his friend.....

so if u wanna make friends in uni..... all u really have to do is make one friend and then u get to meet all their friends.... it builds in a endless circle

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
that is VERY interesting to read. because that is what i have found. people who have boy/girl friends just care about them. they spend all their time with them, go out with them, meet them at uni, practically forgetting about all good friends. and, uni students i have met seem to not have a great friend of the same sex, just a partner. interesting to see it's true.
at uow its different.... ppl are more friendly and hang around in groups

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
so if u wanna make friends in uni..... all u really have to do is make one friend and then u get to meet all their friends.... it builds in a endless circle
Very true:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
at uow its different.... ppl are more friendly and hang around in groups
Same as Newcastle. It is because they are surfy towns:cool:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)