How did you find the difficulty? (1 Viewer)

How did you find it?

• Easy

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Moderate

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Hard!

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NDSUTHERLAND

HSC
I thought it was a long paper as opposed to a hard paper. there were some toughies in there...but there always are

H

housemouse

It was okay however it was rahter a long exam. I worked consistently through the whole 3 hours but needed more time to get some of the earlier questions such as the polynomial with the 2 complex roots been given ( i subbed it in and then didnt have enough time to think of sum of roots, etc)

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
I found it pretty hard, It started out easy, but then by question 6...:( :( :(

haque

HSC
i thought it was the easiest exam to date although i am disgusted with myself in which i felt most unsatisifed with my performance compared to any other paper i have done-lol i was up since 3am cos i kept having nightmares about daylight savings-feeling sick all day think i'll get some sleep.
Good luck to all.

CheekyPunk

HSC
i think it was moderate also. It wasnt hard if you spent the time, but if you spend the time, it takes a little while.

Also, that point about DLS is good, maybe we should all appeal about that and get special consideration - ruined sleeping pattern =P

CheekyPunk

HSC
Make the whole subject scale better =D More than classical greek ext and latin ext. hhaha.. ok, im just dreaming

dongypro

HSC
Q7 was unbelivably easier than i thought

Q8 was like WDF!! as usual.. but i managed to derive that thing a bit

mite get like 2 marks on the last question :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)