How did you go with tutorial registration? (1 Viewer)

Yallaby1

HSC
i faced a few problems, got a few late tutorials, what about you?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Always the case lol. Last year I had so many super long breaks. It was hell.

oliveryork

HSC
Mine went really well. I had picked out what I wanted long before it opened and had everything ready to go. Its surprising how quickly some time-slots fill up but I ended up with everything I planned on getting.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine went pretty well too XD I had pre-planned, and although one of my tutes filled up almost instantly and my page wouldn't refresh, I got another tute at the same time :D

The one thing that hacked me off was the fact that one of my units registration time was supposed to begin at 9:30, but it didn't begin working until 10:45 lol, still got the classes I wanted though :) now for the hell of the registration for my Law units tomorrow :D I fear that may not go as well as today :(

Dylanamali

HSC
how fast do they fill up?
i'm preety scared about missing out on my desired tut.. i did prepare a back up for each.
But if your on at the designated time, shouldn't you get everything you want? =/

M

MichelleV

I'm so nervous about mine tomorrow.
Got to do it from my crappy work computer D:

Dylanamali

HSC
I'm so nervous about mine tomorrow.
Got to do it from my crappy work computer D:
my main one is on Friday.. and I've been elected to go back to school on that day as a high achiever to talk to year 11 kids.
So i've had to assign the job to my brother.. here's hoping he doesn't stuff it up haha!

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
how fast do they fill up?
i'm preety scared about missing out on my desired tut.. i did prepare a back up for each.
But if your on at the designated time, shouldn't you get everything you want? =/
They fill up pretty fast, but if you have a back up plan or two, it should definitely work out for you :) just be quick with those computer clicks.

Oh, and if you have multiple units to register for, one thing you can do is open multiple tabs ^_^ thats what I did, and it worked for me ;) but if you do do the multiple tab option, make sure your session doesn't time out, because then you have to log in and get to the tutorial page again -.-

Another idea you can possibly utilise, is registering on two different comps at the same time (and have another person on the second comp registering for their designated units). Hope that helps :D and good luck!

M

MichelleV

Do it at uni then.
Edit: take the day off
Cant take a day off.
I've only been there 3 and a half weeks, I've had 3 days off because I go food posioning, plus I wont get paid if I dont go D:

Ill just ask somebody if i can use their computer for 15 minutes or so :p

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
lmao, first 3 lvl 1 units went crazy. platform site was jammed for 10mins..

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hahaha i was in on time for fnancial institutions and markets, but omg as i was clicking YES for one of the classes, somoene had already clicked and theirs processed before mine and now im not registered for that class lol..but easy to fix the problem, it clashes with all other subjects and when that happens, I should be able to get into the class that I want. Problem solved :D

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Lmao, i got class on wed for financial institutions and markets.. and tute on thurs.. supposedly my one day off. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

MadGold777

HSC
What time did you guys go on? Exactly the time it opens? A little bit earlier or late?

I'm getting nervous, I've planned my timetable already and I'll probably be screwed if I don't get my times :mad:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hahah we're doing the same unit!! are you at parra campus?

also, registration for corporate financial management went smoothly so im happy with that, one more subject to go!! Then fix up the stupid FIM unit problem with the tute time :cry:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
What time did you guys go on? Exactly the time it opens? A little bit earlier or late?

I'm getting nervous, I've planned my timetable already and I'll probably be screwed if I don't get my times :mad:
go on about 10 minutes before hand. If you dont get your times, you can always put in an application (which is bullshit so i dont reccommend this), or you can talk directly to the school and theyll fix it for you with some "PERSUASION". It was hell getting to get them change my times when I called them up! They made it super hard for me to talk to the lady on reception who was the one with authority to change classes etc. I had a good reason to change though!
EDIT: you should be fine if you go on about 10 minutes early...dont keep on refreshing the page every 5 seconds. just refresh it once it hits the time or like a few seconds before it hits the time. All the best of luck with your tute registration. And remember, click quick! because others are waiting staring at the clock exactly like you are.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Lmao, yeah i am from parra campus.

First time i got sent back to sign in page at 11.29am.. fuuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)