How did you go?? (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I think I went fine... it was pretty easy I was prepaired for something much more difficult!

Anyway Q1 (b) I did not particularly like because I kinda didn't do the structual frame... oh well...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I just took it as... describe the features, describe what the features do.... like the purpose of it, it's features and the ... structure/composition of it lol

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I attempted to do stuff like that..... but I may have waffled too much about other stuff.....

I think my answer was better suited to the cultural frame..... meh.

cuivienen

HSC
I felt that my answers for Part 1 were real wishy washy...hehe...Tried my best though...meh *shrugs shoulders*

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
wishy washy is good, have u ever read an art magazine that's clear and concise?
haha thats a really good point!! i thought it was going to be much harder.. i dont think many people liked question b.. the essay questions were good too!! howd u all go in the essays?

cuivienen

HSC
*lol* yeah i know what you mean Not That Bright :uhhuh: ...I hope the markers like the whole wishy washy response which trys to sound intellectual...

Oh I liked the essay questions...they were great...But section 1 was blah

Edit: You live in Mt Druitt?? (to Not That Bright)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i didnt study anything! all i did was learn my essay, and i only did that this morning! and i didnt find it difficult at all.. its easy to analyse pictures in front of u.. wat did u write for the Hotel Bird in a box man

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
If only I studied architecture.... sigh...

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
We never even touched on architecture...hopefully it won't matter. I approached it from the perspective of the elements and principles, talked about geometric stylisation, repetition, pattern, symmentry, blah blah blah. I also mentioned the cultural stuff talking about Pei's move away from the traditional European style of the Louvre to a more global representation, possibly inspired by his experiences in China, the USA and France.

pukkatukka

galoomp
HSC
i really liked the questions.. i thought the way they asked them and the sources provided allowed for a pretty broad discussion..
i ran out of time in section two tho.. but the essay question was tops!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)