How did you three unit guys find the 2 unit exam? (1 Viewer)

alan au

I do three unit and I found the 2 unit pretty hard..i mean it was alright but some kiiller questions. Did you 3 unit guys find it hard too?? Do you also think the three unit would be fucked up like this one?

Maddogg

im a 3unit student n one of the top in my skol not trying to brag.... n i really fukd this exam i rekon ill b lucky to get 80% fuk maths was my best subject :(

Nezz

HSC
i know what you guys mean.. this has really got me demotivated. i just dont want to study for 3unit now but i know i should, especially if its going to be as hard as they made todays paper. so not happy....

vennyra

Originally posted by Nezz
i know what you guys mean.. this has really got me demotivated. i just dont want to study for 3unit now but i know i should, especially if its going to be as hard as they made todays paper. so not happy....
ditto, i'm so not in the mood to study, i feel so helpless... like no matter how hard i study it won't make a difference :(

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
I do 3 unit and I came 2nd highest in my school in the 3 unit trial, plus my school is one of the top private schools in NSW, and guess what -

IT WAS F**$(%$@)%ING HARD!

Yes, I found it much much harder than the past 12 years or so of past 2U papers. I did those in a breeze at about 1 -> 1.25 hrs a paper, but when I did this paper I skipped questions everywhere then looked at my watch and saw "2 hrs 15 mins elapsed"!!! I was swearing under my breath the whole time.

I hope 3U isn't this bad. This has really pissed me off.

I want to take my bass guitar and smash it on someone's head right about now.

I wonder how the 2U only people found it... ???

Bepps

Thanks for your honesty every one. I do 3 unit and i'm coming 2nd over all for 2unit and i found it really tough. Some of it was ok, but others freaked me out. I had a mini-panic attack at question eight and wasted 10 minutes!!

It was hard for everyone, so lotsa scaling perhaps??
We can only hope...

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
From the start i knew it will be hard

Considering last 2 years wasn't that difficult, i KNEW they would smack it into our face this year

lets just say a mid band 4 would be REALLY nice, oh depending how they scale the paper

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
From the start i knew it will be hard

Considering last 2 years wasn't that difficult, i KNEW they would smack it into our face this year

lets just say a mid band 4 would be REALLY nice

Under-stated

Director General
HSC
i walked in there wanting a cheer up after Adv Eng, and now i am demoralised! imagine what 3u is gonna be like!

well i hoping for >110

Last edited:

jello

i agree with smokred salmon
it was a bit difficult in some parts
but it was like OMG im gonna fail sorta thing
i hope i still get my 90% dat i wanted~

good luck with 3U guys

leeraff

HSC
it was not good, my question 9 and 10 were crap, and a forgot the trapezium thingy:(

yumi

some questions were hard...
i can't image how the 3unit will be like.....
hoping 85% for 2 units

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I thought it was okay, I think I would have gotten somewhere between 100 and 105... maybe 95-105 the last 2 questions were a bit tougher... I didn't think it was that bad... although I am not looking forward to 3u on wednesday!

HSC
hmm...it was challenging...but i reckon i did 90%~

the stupid thing was that i got the "harder" questions out (ie majority of 9 and 10) but i couldnt get the easy stuff done!(Question 1a and Question 5)

dont ask me how i couldnt do it...im a fricken idiot!

yumi

Originally posted by skip to my lou
hmm...it was challenging...but i reckon i did 90%~

the stupid thing was that i got the "harder" questions out (ie majority of 9 and 10) but i couldnt get the easy stuff done!(Question 1a and Question 5)

dont ask me how i couldnt do it...im a fricken idiot!

OMG
same

sar567

I thought this was an very EVIL test if 3unit is going to be the same level of hardness then im really scared. :(

I couldnt even attemt 10,b beause i didnt realise it was ther i thought part a was it, pretty stupid. But at least i didnt stress over it being too hard

I dont wanta do 3u

tempco

HSC
Man I stuffed up in the brick row questions.. everything else was good... :/

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Nezz
Originally posted by vennyra
ditto, i'm so not in the mood to study, i feel so helpless... like no matter how hard i study it won't make a difference :(
Originally posted by Under-stated
i walked in there wanting a cheer up after Adv Eng, and now i am demoralised! imagine what 3u is gonna be like!

well i hoping for >110
i'm glad i'm not alone
they write a hard paper, and they don't realise that it will demoralise us for firstly 3u, and even for all our other subjects. i now wish that maths was later, i was confident before today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)