How do i shorten the ENTIRE consumers syllabus into a 3 minute speech??? (1 Viewer)

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
this is so unfair... i have this 50% assignment... 40% essay... done... 10% speech... how in the lords name do i shorten the entire syllabus into 3 minutes?!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
ohhhhhh... its not nice... to try and say everythin... wat can i do... oohh there is no hope...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
only 3 minutes??

I havent done a speech that long in any subject since year 8......All the sppeches this year have been 8-10+ mins

monique66

There is always hope! Oh who am i kidding...
the way to do it is...
state the main points and provide a case study to illustrate your point (thats enough). Then just go over possible remedies and stuff and then at the end quickly stick in reform...sorry, that wasn't useful..

wait...just had a thought

have a powerpoint presentation with everything on it! Man i am so a genius...j/k!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
that would be an awesome idea... if it was allowed... ohhhh im gettin into deeper water... its soon... ohhhhhhhhh... :)()

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i was gonna suggest a powerpoint with a dotpoint for every slide ;)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
It is a brief oral presentation which supplements the main part of the assessment (the essay). The only reason it even exists is because we have to do at least oral task for the HSC. Look at the marking criteria and make sure those couple of things are addressed.

Remember, it is meant to just be a brief version of your essay, evaluating the effectiveness of the law in dispute resolution. As long as you talk about relevant issue, you will get a good mark. It has been expressed that the oral part of the assessment will be marked rather easy, because it was "sprung on us". Unless you talk about something completely unrelated to consumer law - such as the sex life of a caterpilla, you will still get a very good mark.

I doubt ANYONE will get below 6-7 out of 10.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
I doubt ANYONE will get below 6-7 out of 10.
I wonder how I'll go if I just make it up on the spot, cuz I'm just too lazy to write a speech out. Got 14/20 last time when I made the speech on the spot with Ron and Arthur.. hehe =P or I can just use your speech...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)