How do you all think you went? (2 Viewers)

How do you all think you went?

• I totally failed

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • So-so...

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pretty alright

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I kicked everyone elses ass!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
How do you all think you went?

Any particular section trip you up?

I know I did badly, which is really disappointing because it's one of my best subjects... I don't think that for this exam I'll get better than 70%, if I'm lucky...
damn those essay questions! They were so easy, but I just had a mental blank while writing them and could not remember a thing.
*shoots self*

young_gurl

that modernisation question argh sorta scrwed me the essays were easy just didnt have enuff back up support so i probably stuffed that onli wrote 7 pages for each of them!
Oh well its OVER! yay!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I think I only wrote 6 pages for one essay, 7 for the other.

And yes, that modernisation thing was evil! I should go look up the meaning to see if I even got the definition right, but I'm too worried that I might have gotten it wrong...

Fatty

Ummm 7 pages is good... Most of the exemplar essays are like 5 pages!

But yeah, I thought the exam was ok - averagish...wasn't anything that was 2 random, essay questions were a bit blah tho

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am hoping to do well. But I didn't like the Modernisation question. But it was like one of the question from the Independent Paper. But instead of modernisation, it uses westernisation.

I am too tired to type. so I'll stop here.

swangal

yeh the paper was ok. I though the option questions were good esp 4 Equality and difference and the impact of gender cos it let me crap on for a while. Completely forgot definition 4 modernisation but o well.
ITS ALL OVER NOW! NO MORE SAC! YAY!
P.s y rnt we all out partying right now?? we just finished the hsc!! ( my excuse is im 17)

shazabdazla

i thought modernisation was fairly easy...just talked about drivers such as TNC's and global interdependence of nations economically etc...eg if TNC wants to reduce labour cost or find new markets it will expand overseas..then effecting the ways of thinking, technology used etc by wrkers, then rest of country must eventually become economically equal so they do the same...also some countries with poor health, poverty, and sstarvation have no real choice but to accept some corporate sponsorship/help...used examples.....

modernisation = cultural diffusion and adoption of characteristics of more "advanced" societies by less "advanced" societies...involves acceptance of scientiffically rational norms, technology etc..

ps all you people writing 6/7 pages, YOU DID FINE! probably quite well...so relax and enjoy your holiday!

krissy7685

I thought i did ook!!!! but still im nervous.. everyone was finished and i wasnt allowed to leave until i signed all my booklets and everyone had to wait so i rushed it and i dont think i put that i had 4 booklets on the blue form!! i hope the suppervisor did cos he was tying them together for me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)