How do you think you went? (1 Viewer)

How do you think you went?

• Total voters

timrie6

HSC
N/A
What band do you think you got in English?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Band 6. Though its going to be alot less then it could have been if my Lear is marked as harshly as it might be (I only read half the question heh ;))

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I want 6 but I didn't do enough work to deserve one.
Once we get our results we can come back and see if our predictions were correct!

spooky's.gal

HSC
lol, i didnt study, almost fell asleep, didnt really have a clue what i was doing, but hey at least i didnt leave early- i wrote the whole time!
i might get a band three if the marker feels generous!

countdown

man im not confident bout english anymore...use 2 be my fav sub! but think ill prob get a band 3 (at least) jst hope da real result would be beta dan my prediction! ekeke

ahvan

I'd love a band 5 but I think band 4 is the utmost top I'm ever gonna get...
and since I screwed up my creative writing for journey... and hardly finished my powerplay essay... I'll probably even only get band 3 T_T

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i worked my ass off and completely feel apart in both english exams.. i cried in module 2.. im so shattered, ill be lucky to get band 3! but at least it's over right?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
proli band 5.. crap ranking at skool.. lolz but i think i did well in the hsc papers

SelphieBoffin

HSC
My aim was for a band 5, but my answers weren't that good, especially in area of study sections 1 and 2, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was band 4.
But I'd be okay with that. I hate english and its always been my worst subject, so whatever.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
mazza_728 said:
i worked my ass off and completely feel apart in both english exams.. i cried in module 2.. im so shattered, ill be lucky to get band 3! but at least it's over right?
awwwwwwwww!! u cried :(
the hsc shouldnt make ppl cry *shakes fist*

V

vanbasten

You forgot 1st in the state....not that I will get it...........I'll settle for 2nd i guess.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
oh gosh english is the worst subject ever created... i think band 3!!! band 4 if im lucky... dammit ay too late now to change things...

HSC
N/A
A Band 5 or 6 is what I think I'll get...

I'd like a band six, but I don't know how well or badly my school will go (although I expect it will go very well) and how well or badly I did (this is the one in question)... I didn't vote because I didn't want to jinx myself :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd be very happy with 70%, not because I went bad, but because english goes bad.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
anyhing above a band 3 is a bonus...
hoping for a band five
i was confident of my AOS
but i didn't like my modules
not enought time
and wasn't 100% on what they wanted in mod B
but i can only hope now.

kelboo

HSC
King Lear was rorted. I wrote what I thought it was and re-read the question to realise.. OOPS that wasn't it!! Ah shit.

Anyway, I vote Engilsh be completely scrapped. We shouldn't be examined on it; hell we shouldn't even be speaking the shit.. I vote also to be speaking something else.

(I put band 5 --- ohhh the optimism) :confused:

kelboo

HSC
mazza_728 said:

AND LET ME ADD if it wasn't for English, Mazza would not have cried. I'm shakin my fist too - both of them (*shakes fists*)
Poor boo u ok now? It's ended, so join me in burning all English literature relating to school of any kind....
;) feel better now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)