How Early Did You Finish (1 Viewer)

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
I noe it is not an indication of how good u or if it is showing off, but how much time did everyone have left when they finished. I mean to go over their work.

Me- 30mins.. i just spent looking over my multis and the pH question

I heard some people didn't finish.. wtf?

Lizcat

HSC
i only had 15mins left!! i was like SHITE.. coz i normally finish within 2 hours. but i did try to relax my mind and i did plan all my 4+mark questions for the first time ever.. so i guess thats reasonable..?!?!

HSC
I finished my trial in 1 hour, but this took me 2 1/2 hours. I spent the last half hour going over my short answer Qs and stuff.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Tbomb2k said:
I noe it is not an indication of how good u or if it is showing off, but how much time did everyone have left when they finished. I mean to go over their work.

Me- 30mins.. i just spent looking over my multis and the pH question

I heard some people didn't finish.. wtf?
LOL. Did you attempt every question and skip? ...or ddid you write with both hands?

I'd believe you, some people left really early.

poopoohead

HSC
i didnt have much time left over. most of my class had bout 20-30 mins

a couple left early

i wouldve had more if i hadnt spent so much time on the fermentation question

ha ha i had a temporary really major brain freeze- forgetting that ethanol is produced from fermentation of glucose. i was like "glucose + water gives carbon dioxide plus...plus???"

im such a dum arse- ull be happy to know i got it in the end tho!

Benmc

HSC
Just finished in time even tho i couldn't suss out the pH of the 50ml and 20ml added solutions.

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
I fininshed with 45 mins to go. Reread over all my stuff and made sure it was reasonably legible. Kept going over the mutliple choice but didn't detect my mistakes...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I took my time and carefully planned my answers, especially the 3+ markers. Finished with 5 minutes remaining.

s2indie

HSC
I took my time too. I finished with 10 minutes.. and went back to try and figure out the pH question too. Still didn't.

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
Sparcod said:
LOL. Did you attempt every question and skip? ...or ddid you write with both hands?

I'd believe you, some people left really early.
Yeah every question (with one hand) and i usually write too much for each just to be sure.. i.e if it's a 1 mark question i write 2 marks worth of stuff so i noe i must have that mark lol.

And those people who left really early, i don't think they take the course seriously, doesn't matter if your finished early.. as if u gonna get 100% so u have to check over u noe.

erin_tonkin

HSC
almost everyone left early for ours. Even the top of the class she left before me and i had 30 mins left.

I checked over everything as well.

TNguyen

HSC
How early did i finish? well lets just say that i was done before the cows came home.

Skinnysweatyman

HSC
i finished with 5 to go but i took the last 40-50minutes pretty easy. :)

some people left my exam with 50 minutes to go:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)