How Easy Was It (1 Viewer)

josie_is_slut

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE EASIEST TEST, I ACED IT,
THE BOS R SO STUPID TO SET A TEST LIKE THIS, IM 99.9999% CONFIDENT I CAME 1ST IN THE STATE, WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MORE THAN 1 PERSON CAME 1ST, ITS A JOKE

OMG THIS IS FREAKY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bandwagon

HSC
N/A
sorry to disaapoint y'all. maybe im just really dumb. well considering i never did pass one exam. with that over and done with, for the first time i actually didn't think it was that difficult, although om not even sure if acid rain is the prob with sulfur dioxide and nitrogent oxide.

GOD HELP ME, ANYWONE.

zemaj

BOS can go to hell.

2 years of chem and physics, then to get those tests?

Basterds.

-zemaj

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
thought the shipsalvage was hard just those last few.
Harder than physics, had nowhere near as much spare time

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I reckon that was the best out of all the exams I had. Cept some of the questions were a bit weird and broad, but it wasnt as bad as biology. AND NOW THE HSC IS OVER FOREVER!!!!!!:D

stickyicky

i'm shit at chemistry, but 4 some reason that didn't seem too hard. shipwrecks was hard though

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
YEAH IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY

im glad someone started this thread , otherwise i would have!

Ozz^E

apart from the one or two questions in industrial chem....the test was quite starightforward. Really liked the biopolymer question.

Ozz^E

apart from one/two questions in the option...it was quite straightforward. Really liked the biopolymer question.

KingofthieF

i actually think this exam isn't that easy...
the question is really opened
there's really a lot to talk about, regarding the space given its almost not possible to get those 7 mark questions without asking for another booklet...

Ronnie

mmmm yeah.... I thought that space for the 7 marker wasn't gonna be enough so I wrote 2 1/2 pages on an answer booklet :D

souldancer

I didn't find it that easy, mainly because i dont like writing at all, which is why i chose sciences in the first place, damn BOS.

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
Has anybody else been told repeatedly by their chem teacher that they don't like people writing 89 pages for the long mark questions - they go for short and concise and give you limited lines for a reason. That's just what's been drilled into me for 2 years.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Yes. But they've marked long answers as better answers in the trials and before, so I get disillusioned at my attempts to be short and concise...
A little double standards...

stickyicky

Originally posted by josie_is_slut
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE EASIEST TEST, I ACED IT,
THE BOS R SO STUPID TO SET A TEST LIKE THIS, IM 99.9999% CONFIDENT I CAME 1ST IN THE STATE, WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MORE THAN 1 PERSON CAME 1ST, ITS A JOKE

OMG THIS IS FREAKY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
is this dude that sent this quote, that sourie dude under another nick

josie_is_slut

no i seriously aced it, it was that easy, i finished it in 2 and a half hours and i checked it in the last half an hour, we should happy we got the easiest hsc ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)