How Easy Was It (1 Viewer)

Nusrat

Gee whiz josie_is_slut..........i'd be very careful with ur hopes....
what u hope and what u get are 2 very different stories:rolleyes:

ash_s137

A lot of people were calling the phys and chem tests easy... Um does anyone here actually think they got 100? Well if you didn't then I wouldn't go on carrying on how 'easy' the test was. Unless you got it alright however, congratulations, but I'm sick of people who say the test was easy and only get 90% (Oh that's a good mark, but if it was easy you should have gotten 100%)

Jenn

Well....... umm.... chem wasnt as bad as i thought it would be suprised.....

some odd questions...

bio was cool...

phys was err... okay.. if only i hadnt made so many stupid mistakes...
my option industrial (for chem) wasnt bad eiither

i heard S&S wasnt that hard though... hnmmm

spice girl

magic mirror
An easy test doesn't mean you would get 100. Quite the contrary. Look at maths. I absolutely hate easy maths tests because I know my silly mistakes would pull me down. That's exactly why we're all so worried that the test was so easy - it means stupid things will drag us down a long way

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by spice girl
An easy test doesn't mean you would get 100. Quite the contrary. Look at maths. I absolutely hate easy maths tests because I know my silly mistakes would pull me down. That's exactly why we're all so worried that the test was so easy - it means stupid things will drag us down a long way
I agree. I decided to do 4U maths (partly) because I knew stupid 2U errors would pull my mark down ...

POST 666

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)