How hard is a 92 atar (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Im currently in year 11 and am planning to do engineering at uni.
The subjects im currently doing are, advanced math, standard english, chemistry, geography, software design and business studies.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
A 92 ATAR is not very difficult to achieve. I achieved a 92.10 ATAR when I completed my HSC and also took Mathematics (now called Mathematics Advanced), English Standard and Business Studies. Your subject selection does not constitute a barrier or a detriment to your ability to achieve a 92 ATAR. You are definitely capable of achieving a 92 ATAR with your current subject selection provided you are willing to commit to your studies especially in year 12, which is where every assessment task/exam you complete will count. The good thing is that you are currently in year 11, which provides you with an opportunity to experience all of your subjects, allowing you to decide which subjects to keep and which subject to drop (if applicable), leading to the best possible subject combination for you, in addition to the ability to develop appropriate study methods/strategies in terms of each of your subjects after having covered and fully understood year 11 content, i.e. the Preliminary Course across your subjects.

I hope this helps! :D

DheerChoudhury

HSC
Bro I've never been confident in my abilities, and being the only non-selective kid in a brown community of selective kids (family, friends of family) really made me question all throughout high school if I could even achieve my ATAR goal of 80. Sure it took work, but if I can do it from a crappy 300 ranked local school and exceed a 92 ATAR, I reckon anyone can XD

O01x

HSC
Not that difficult to achieve as said in the previous replies, I'm sure you will get it with a good amount of effort.

amalrabbani

HSC
Not difficult at all! After 95+ is when it gets slightly more difficult but 92 is easy with relatively low-moderate effort. I got above 95 when I was mostly expecting a 80ish after feeling really horribly after every exam— most people put too much pressure on themselves and then wildly exceed their own expectations

satvik_1008

HSC
Im currently in year 11 and am planning to do engineering at uni.
The subjects im currently doing are, advanced math, standard english, chemistry, geography, software design and business studies.
doable, depends on school and ur own motivation rlly. I know ppl who went to schools clinging onto the top 150 and now they are in prestigious degrees at Usyd like law and med.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)