How hard is it to get an E4 in 4u ? (1 Viewer)

thomasdo1

HSC
I was wondering how many people get E4's in 4 unit ? (percentage of the state)

I go to a shit school and I accelerated maths. I got 99 in 2u and 98 in 3u, my 4u teacher says not many people get 90's in 4u and says it's really hard to. Is it really that hard ? I'm really lazy and didn't put much effort into 2u and 3u, I have a gut feeling that I won't scrape an E4 into 4u

turntaker

HSC

I go to a shit school and I accelerated maths. I got 99 in 2u and 98 in 3u, my 4u teacher says not many people get 90's in 4u and says it's really hard to. Is it really that hard ? I'm really lazy and didn't put much effort into 2u and 3u, I have a gut feeling that I won't scrape an E4 into 4u
1/3 get e4

knightus10

HSC

photastic

HSC

Your marks definitely show you are capable of doing well in 4u. Difference between 2u/3u and 4u is the amount of effort you need to put in since 4u takes more time to really understand the topics and questions.

Kolmias

HSC
Very hard mate. You have to trade sell your soul to the maths Satan.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
This question is a bit unrelated to MX2 bands but what does 'Commerce (A), Mathematics (A) etc' refer to you in your signature? Your grades? Your Class Stream?
Basically the subject he's doing and the grade next to it.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Depends on the individual. 4 unit maths is a completely different tangent to 3u. 4 unit is about knowing your theory (if you choose the right formula you end up in a dead end you choose the wrong formula you're also in a dead end) wheras 3 unit is about methods (choose the right formula, you get a correct answer, choose the wrong formula, you're dead)

If you believe 4u is hard, then consider getting a tutor.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
From your great marks for 2U & 3U accelerated, you should have no problem getting an E4 for your 4U, provided you put in the necessary efforts.

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Depends on the individual. 4 unit maths is a completely different tangent to 3u. 4 unit is about knowing your theory (if you choose the right formula you end up in a dead end you choose the wrong formula you're also in a dead end) wheras 3 unit is about methods (choose the right formula, you get a correct answer, choose the wrong formula, you're dead)

If you believe 4u is hard, then consider getting a tutor.
plz explain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)