How Hard Was It???? (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
did anyone else find that as one of the hardest maths exams they'v ever done? i thought it was so much harder than last years...i'm so dead. i really needed maths for my uai too...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
People are going to say how hard they think it is based on whether they did well in it regardless if it is actually harder or easier than previous years. I found it easier than last years but that could be because i did good in it, others that did bad will say it was harder than last years. Its all peoples perspective, only BoS decides whether it was easier or harder

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
i thought it was pretty good.
I guess it's going to be based off what questions they focused on and what you studied ;)

RobDavey

Easy

I thought that was a really fair exam! sure, a few questions stummped me a bit, but if u had studied and knew your stuff well, you will go fine! at least with amths theres a definate right and wrong, unlike frickin english!

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
i thought the test was really really hard. i dont really know compared to last yrs, i think it was about the same, but they chose pretty bad questions from my pov. i was counting on it for my uai too :p
ohwell... dont procranstinate!
peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)