How many pages for journey essay? (1 Viewer)

How many pages in journey essay?

• Total voters

lawrence.h

HSC
Don't tell me off by saying "there's already a post like this dude!" and refer me to the "how many booklets" thread. Because that is different. You use a different booklet for each section, and you might not get through the whole booklet. And also in the other thread about how many pages, people are answering by saying "just about one I think?" which could be 6, 7, 8.

So, how many pages did you do for the journey essay AND what type of uai are you aiming for.

I did 7 pages. The minimum uai I want to get is 86. Buuuut I've been looking through these forums and I see a lot of people did like...11 pages.
So...I think I might be in trouble.
Unless the great rule of quality not quantity still stands.

Unless those people had quality AND quantity.
Ah crap...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Got around 6 pages. But I can't really remember. I have smaller writing though, and I focus more on the quality than quantity

miche11e

HSC
i got 5.5 pages and i was quality over quantity
heh i hate people who can write well and fast at the same time

Geohood

HSC
I did 5-6 too, but I write 12-15 words a line I can't help it. When you think about it you probably are writing about the same as others as alot of people write about 6-7 words a line so if I did the same I'd have around 11 pages.

Cad

HSC
bout 7 id say, normal writing

like said earlier quality over quantity

i hope anyway

lionking1191

HSC
8. i guess a lot of it depends on the size of your writing. i average about 9-12 per line and then there's ppl who writes 3 booklets so .:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)