• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here

how many pages? (1 Viewer)

Rosie

How many pages did everyone write? i wrote about 6-7 pages for q16,17 and 19. And did anyone find the excel textbook helpful?

_sock_

You had an excel textbook? We got tons of sheets from the teacher. That sucks! :chainsaw: But I wrote 6-8 pages for each question. I really didn't like the Inidivduals and Work option though, I thought those questions really sucked. But everything else wasn't too bad.

Rosie

My teacher offered an excel textbook to the class about a week before the exam coz she had only just got them in.. but it was very summarised and practically everything i had on sheets of paper n stuff so i didn't really use it! :rolleyes: CFS was the subject i had the most sheets for....
I think everyone agrees the multiple choice was hard...i'm really annoyed they asked us about that faimly first initiative thingy! i think they should've had more on parenting and caring in the short answers to! But overall im happy with the exam. :)

_sock_

yeah, my teacher had given us lots of sheets. he did give us sheets from a textbook from the end, I think its the same textbook you're talking about, but it was very summarised. but I was very annoyed about how the short answer questions were very much research methodology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)