How many paragraphs? (Urgent question) (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
I don't know why this hasn't occured to me to ask this before, but is it accetable to write three paragraphs instead of four (in any of the modules)? For example, in belonging I have two on my main text and 1 slightly bigger one on my related. Same with my conflicting perspectives essay. Is this fine? I just have quite complex ideas that take a long time to fully explain and prove, and if I have 4 paragraphs i.e two ideas per text, I am terrified that I will not have enough time to finish the exam...especially Paper 2.

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
HI,

It is strongly recommended that you have 2 ideas and address each in 1 paragraph per text. ie. 4 paras. If your paras are too monstrously large you need to be more concise!

If you are interested in having your essay marked (a practice essay) you can email it to onlinemarking@yahoo.com.au as I am offering free essay marking until Saturday. Please include your full name, email address and Module/related texts. All essays are currently being returned in 48hrs or less. John (Ba. Ma. Modern English Literature)

dayslayer8

HSC
HI,

It is strongly recommended that you have 2 ideas and address each in 1 paragraph per text. ie. 4 paras. If your paras are too monstrously large you need to be more concise!

If you are interested in having your essay marked (a practice essay) you can email it to onlinemarking@yahoo.com.au as I am offering free essay marking until Saturday. Please include your full name, email address and Module/related texts. All essays are currently being returned in 48hrs or less. John (Ba. Ma. Modern English Literature)
Is this legit?

And also, if the essay is for conflicting perspectives, how do you go about having 2 ideas when all you're essentially arguing is that 'yes, there IS conflicting perspectives within texts'.

Last edited:

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Is this legit?

And also, if the essay is for conflicting perspectives, how do you go about having 2 ideas when all you're essentially arguing is that 'yes, there IS conflicting perspectives within texts'.
Yes, the free marking is 'legit' :) You can forward your essay to onlinemarking@yahoo.com.au and include your full name & email address :)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, the free marking is 'legit' :) You can forward your essay to onlinemarking@yahoo.com.au and include your full name & email address :)
Considering you're doing the HSC in 2013, not saying that renders you helpless, but I don't see how someone doing their HSC in 2013 already has:

(Ba. Ma. Modern English Literature)
Seems more than a little fishy to me, and also the fact that you're offering it for free in peak time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)