How many people left early? (1 Viewer)

Odourless

HSC
I didn't but I did finish with about 15 minutes to go and I was going slowly. Over half the people in my exam left early though :S

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Haha, there's about 20 people in my class, so naturally there was about 18 in the exam to begin with, and at the 1 hour, five minute mark there was exactly 4 remaining. I used the whole time.

(did I mention that I go to a VERY elite school?)

HSC
hey i left about 15-20 min early and when i left i think there was 4 people left from about 30-35 people

gothedoggies

only one person in our class (of 7) left early...i think its mainly cos our teacher was waitin outside the hall the whole time ready to annoy anyone who left early.
n we share our hall with this other scool we hate n all their ppl bar one left early..kinda made me feel good...

Mandy101

HSC
I go to a selective school and I don't think in the whole history of the HSC anybody has actually left early... There's no way I could walk out of an exam - what if you thought about something you could have written two minutes later?!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i think about 4 people left early, i felt about 2 minutes before the end....i dont think that exactly counts as leaving early

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
At our school we are told that you can't leave in the first hour of last 30 minutes.

I don;t think anyone has ever left an exam early this year at my school.

hipPo3

HSC
i needed to pee .. so i left in the last 45 mins then came back ... maan it feels soo good when ur not busting.

and yea .. i finished 30 miniutes extra, man that test was fun !!

butterflybird

HSC
rofl i go to a selective school as well and ppl leave early
though not quite down to the "4 ppl left out of 20" scenario

i finished mine a bit early but was too lazy to leave hehe.

positive

HSC
There's about 11 in my class and only 3 made it to the end. We all finished with about 5-10 minutes to spare though, so we just filled out centre numbers and student id fields.

sevenpuddings

HSC
There were 6 people left from about thirty at my school, but that was generally to be expected I think.... I worked for the full three hours... I needed it

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
butterflybird said:
rofl i go to a selective school as well and ppl leave early
though not quite down to the "4 ppl left out of 20" scenario

i finished mine a bit early but was too lazy to leave hehe.
It was like the exodus, and the 1 hour mark was Moses. Seriously.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
There are around 40 people that do ancient in my year and there was less than 10 by the end of it. I finished 15 minutes before the end so I spent that time writing my student and center numbers on every single fucking page... I hate doing that.

My best friend was the first to leave at 11 o'clock. She knew literally nothing for the Greek world so spent her time drawing a map of Greece and wrote 3 pages on a completely different dot point.

HSC
miss_gtr said:
OMG MY SCHOOL FORGOT TO CHANGE THE CLOCK NEXT TO ME FROM DAYLIGHTS SAVING..AND I CANT SEE (BLIND AS A BAT) THE FRONT CLOCK FROM WHERE I SIT..SO I THOUGHT IT WAS 11:20 WHEN IT WAS 12:20.....JUST AS wel im a fast writer... i thought i finished an hour before :s and i got freaked out..then she said 10 minutes and i was like.....ohhh. but still.

lol the exam still goes for 2 hours :p heehee

study buddy

troglodyte
HSC
I finished with about 40mins to go, so I went to the loo and cleared my head, then came back and remembered another 2pages worth. In our class of 13, one guy left after an hour, and by the time I made my loo trip, there was 5 of us left. I finished short answers in like 20minutes, and was happy with my responses too, so I think timing was what made me finish so early. Ext. Eng. yesterday made me write super fast to get maximum response in, so I don't think I adjusted very well. Will be sweet for modern on thursday though :D

JoeysBoy

HSC
I could have used another 3 hours and another 3 booklets (one for each question)... I had so much to write :rolleyes: I dno how the hell you could leave early without getting paranoid about your final ancient history mark...

neafoo

HSC
miss_gtr said:
OMG MY SCHOOL FORGOT TO CHANGE THE CLOCK NEXT TO ME FROM DAYLIGHTS SAVING..AND I CANT SEE (BLIND AS A BAT) THE FRONT CLOCK FROM WHERE I SIT..SO I THOUGHT IT WAS 11:20 WHEN IT WAS 12:20.....JUST AS wel im a fast writer... i thought i finished an hour before :s and i got freaked out..then she said 10 minutes and i was like.....ohhh. but still.
exact same thing happened to me i was like shiiit wtf but i figured it out pretty quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)