How much do looking for private tutors online cost? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey everyone, Here I am searching a private tutors. I just want to know that how much cost should I pay for a private tutor? Can anybody tell me about that. What are the online costs of private tutors. I really want to know. Is there available any website of online tutor If they are available so How much would be costly they are?

blyatman

HSC
N/A
You should be able to find what you're looking for with a quick google search. It really depends on your financial situation, your general location, what you/your parents are comfortable with paying, and the quality of the tutor, as well as the subject (e.g. it's generally harder to find a good english tutor vs a good math tutor).

Personally, I reckon the below maximum hourly rates would be reasonable for a Sydney-based 1-1 tutor for HSC-level math:
- Student who just finished HSC: $20
- First year university student: $25
- Non-first year University student: $30
- Non-first year University student with tutoring experience studying for a relevant degree: $40
- Final year University student with tutoring experience and studying for a relevant degree: $50
- University graduate with extensive tutoring experience and a relevant degree: $60

These are just maximum rates which I, if I were a student, would be comfortable with. Others might be comfortable to pay more for each tier, and others might not be so comfortable paying so much for each tier. It really depends on your situation and what you're after, so to each their own.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)