How much of marks would you lose in module B if you left out the "what extent part?" (1 Viewer)

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
I made reference to the question in this section and made detailed reference to the poem they asked for, but I didn't make the "to what extent" part too clear? I said she does so "cleverly" and harwood "shows the importance of memory in comforting an adult" but I didn't specifically use the words "to a great extent" etc.. do u think I'd be penalised heavily?

herbs1

HSC
Re: How much of marks would you lose in module B if you left out the "what extent par

I made reference to the question in this section and made detailed reference to the poem they asked for, but I didn't make the "to what extent" part too clear? I said she does so "cleverly" and harwood "shows the importance of memory in comforting an adult" but I didn't specifically use the words "to a great extent" etc.. do u think I'd be penalised heavily?
No. As long as you discussed your personal view, which it seems you did, you'll be fine. Stop worrying, nothing you can do now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)