how prepared are you? (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
Do you feel confident about tomorrow?

I feel pretty confident with the individual and ww1,

as for germany and cold war , as long it is on what ive studied!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
WWI should be ok cos it turns out Im studying for everything in the syllabus. Argh. Such a waste of time but better safe than sorry. I lost a few marks in the trials for not really knowing what I was on about i.e. rambling and BS-ing and trying to pass it off as "genuine knowledge" :D hahaha

Germany is pretty safe but Im too insecure to be confident about it. I like the topic and know the period quite well so hopefully, it should be ok.

And Mr Speer? Ahhh, well, I haven't studied that AT ALL. But my notes and 2 quick small essays are ready so Ill drum it in for an hour later this afternoon.

Indochina? Small crash course in understanding the political elements of the conflict today so that topic is a little more well-rounded for me now. Content is there, I just need to be able to separate the relevant from the irrelevant and be more constructive in my writing.

Overall?....*feels sick*....I need heaps more revision....Im depending on pure memory power now :(

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah this exam shouldn't be too bad. Naturally, that depends on the type of questions they ask.
WW1 should be pretty straightforward. I just have to make sure I don't make any silly mistakes.
In my trial Germany was the only section that let me down, so after a lot of study, I should be alright there. I’m really hoping that foreign policy comes up.
Personality (Leni) should be fine. I got good marks for that in the trial, so I just have to replicate that again.
Indochina should be excellent. This is like my best section.

I think the most challenging aspect of this exam will be the time limit. There’s a fair bit to do for a 3 hour exam. I have to stick to the time recommended for each section.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah sarah,

I'm relying on memory for my cold war, im using any method possible, teaching my parents, teaching my 8year old brother, quoting in the shower!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i so don't feel ready.... theres just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much to learn/remember.

i keep on having nightmares about obsure key features that i've never seen before.

ZabZu

HSC
i feel that im fine for ww1 and germany. However, at the moment i am screwed for Leni and Indochina is alright but i still need to revise it.

hopefully, ill finish revising everything before the exam

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
CAN I JUST SAY THAT ALL PEOPLE THAT DO HISTORY

Are completely amazing???? If I had the talent and dedication, I would've done it. Good work, esp people who do more than one history, or a whole 5 units of history. Seriously, well done. Keep at it, you guys are naturally smart, being able to do history. You'll be great!!!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
ww1 i am not bothering studying, already learned it for the trials and u get sources n stuff anyway

germany i am only learning weimar (and taking a avery big risk), but also i know the general ideas of wat happened after that so if i need to bs an essay i could still get like 14 or something.
the individual bit i will learn 2nite, its not too hard
and for indochina, i am not learning cambodia at all, only vietnam, and only learning us involvement in vietnam

so tommorow i will either get 95% or 60% depending on what they ask :)

good luck to everyone

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i'm alright on everything but the cold war. I know NOTHING on the cold war.... please let it be a general question... or one on a hotspot, as that's the only thing i know

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh i aint bothering with cambodia but i am doing all of vietnam

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I cant believe myself but after swearing I wouldnt care about Cambodia, Im studying for it anyway....ARGH

em_516

bludging..
HSC
so not ready..so not caring..

i'm pretty stuffed for this exam..but..i've gone relatively ok in my other exams and i have 12 units..i'll do the best i can..but i don't mind if this one gets dropped lol

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ww1 = yeah, especially the 1st bit, cant be anything too confusing
germany = dont know as muc has i would like
riefenstahl= sould be ok, know as much as ican
the cold war= average, hope 2 get at least 20/30 for my essay

KarmaKitten

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
ww1 = yeah, especially the 1st bit, cant be anything too confusing
germany = dont know as muc has i would like
riefenstahl= sould be ok, know as much as ican
the cold war= average, hope 2 get at least 20/30 for my essay
i feel the same about cold war

django_

HSC
oh u know wat i LOVEE!! source analysis!!! ahahaha a guaranteed 10 outta 10 lol no worries!! hehe

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I get stumped on source analysis all the time. Dunno why. Im gonna try to keep it flowing tomorrow...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hey, go to bed everyone and get some sleep... you can't function properly in the exam if you are tired. Don't stress, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)