how ridiculous (1 Viewer)

anastabation

I have the 2002 exam in frount of me, it was so much easier its not funny. The essays were easier for us though. I reckon everyone went too well in the first 2 sections last year so they made it more difficult.

smez

haha. well i did crap in the first two sections. so so so so bad!
The essays were nice and general though... wish id studied more!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yeah, i reckon everything except short answers was easier this year. Essays were a piece of piss!!

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I agree, essays were fair although I loathed the short answer questions... especially Vertical exaggeration.

It's so unfair, i think the 2002 HSC was SO much easier. MC, Short answer and essays were ALL easy with the exception of the ecosystem biodiversity question.

I wish the Board of Studies were more consistent with their difficulty levels instead of working in cycles. Don't they realise they're affecting one whole forms results in a subject??!

And one more thing, i think the topics covered should be a bit more comprehensive. What a waste to have studied urban dynamics when not one question required knowledge of it.

guy

HSC
i thought the exam wasn't tooo bad
i'm not saying i went well but reading time was a sigh of relief

loke1

yeah it is bullshit how we study world cities, mega cities, urban dynamics, case study of large city and then one urban dynamic in a town.... and then we only get one question on on section

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
I agree loke1,
What's most annoying is that we've got to prepare 5 separate case studies ( 2 for ecosystems, 1 for large city, 1 for urban dynamics in a suburb or town and 1 for economic enterprise). And they don't even bother at all asking us essay questions on any of our case studies ( all we could do was use them as illustrative examples "where appropriate") and they asked 1 question worth "3 MARKS" on external linkages of a local enterprise.
So why did they even bother ask us to do case studies at all....

Russian

oh well we dont have to do it any more forget about the case studies wweeeeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)