How to Access your Results (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
HSC Results
Released Wednesday 14 December 2011 at 6 am

You will require your student number and HSC pin.

www.hscresults.nsw.edu.au
www.hsc-results.nsw.edu.au
www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au

SMS
Register by sending a text message from your phone to 0427 659 900 with your Student Number, followed by a space and your HSC pin. You will then receive a text message containing your results at approx 6am Wednesday. (Your phone must have available credit and space in its inbox)

Telephone
Call the automated results line on 1300 669 248

[For detailed information see Accessing your HSC Results]

ATAR
Released Thursday 15 December 2011 at 9 am

Visit http://www.uac.edu.au/

You will need your UAC application number or HSC student number and UAC PIN. (For information of what these are see: UAC Application Number and UAC PIN FAQ)

Written notices of results and ATAR will arrive in the mail from Friday 16 December 2011.

Last edited:

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
"(Your phone must have available credit and space in its inbox)"
there's always a catch...

thanks

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
"(Your phone must have available credit and space in its inbox)"
there's always a catch...

thanks
Why do we have to pay for a text message that we are RECEIVING? that should be paid by the sender. -.- I smell fish.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
they aren't gonna pay for potentially 50,000 text messages that we elected to receive are they?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
LOLOL. Think of it as UAC sending you a package and you're paying for the delivery. Good Luck anyways eh?

oyuck

HSC
Note that the only SMS charges applying will be that when you send your text to register for the service.

Unless your service charges for incoming texts, you should not be charged for the BOS results SMS.

2011_

HSC
Note that the only SMS charges applying will be that when you send your text to register for the service.

Unless your service charges for incoming texts, you should not be charged for the BOS results SMS.
I hope this is correct. Can anyone else confirm? :) Thank you!

illishaA

HSC
N/A
something im confused about. so you receive ur hsc marks on the 14th and put them on an atar calculator ( lets say it told me that i would get 86 ) and im happy for that since my course requires 85. However when i receive my atar results the next day, it tells me i got 83. so what im saying is, is it worth checking your hsc mark when you could be disappointed the next day ?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
something im confused about. so you receive ur hsc marks on the 14th and put them on an atar calculator ( lets say it told me that i would get 86 ) and im happy for that since my course requires 85. However when i receive my atar results the next day, it tells me i got 83. so what im saying is, is it worth checking your hsc mark when you could be disappointed the next day ?
if you want that level of accuracy, wait the 24 hours and get your actually ATAR

if you want a general indication of your ATAR then use the calculator

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Yes, I would recommend the calculator. I inputted my marks when I got my HSC marks back two years ago and the estimate ATAR was 0.05 off the actual ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)