How to effectively study for a Maths exam? (1 Viewer)

Heresy

HSC
I've got about a week left until my exams start and I'm freaking out :spin:

My 2U exam is about 9 days away and my 3U exam is about 12 days away - not to mention the other 5 I need to do :chainsaw:

My main question is how can I get through all of the syllabus content and master it along the way - apart from doing past papers.

Also, what did your preparation look like when you were heading into your prelim exams - any tips would be great!

JaxsenW

HSC
If you have summaries of each topic (hopefully you do), now would be a good time to go over them. I would also reccomend going over the syllabus and just reading through each topic and ensuring you can answer every question. From there it really is just down to past papers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do your textbooks have chapter reviews? If so, do them, and it can identify your weaker areas so you can better prioritise.

Arrowshaft

HSC
Past papers, i have some independent ones (rigorous ones) or selective school ones from THSC, i could send, but considering the info youve given, your exam was over yesterday, am i not correct? However if you want some, let me know.

MONONYMOUS

HSC
Try doing challenge questions from textbooks (if they have them). Also, go through textbook chapters and pick out a 1 - 3 questions from each topic or subtopic and make sure you're confident with all of them. If not, then pick out some more until you are confident. Good luck !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)